Demo Download

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by mark_shaw, Mar 10, 2005.

1. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

please anyone tell me where to download the demo from..anyone?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Hypnotised

Hypnotised Guest

Do you mean officialy or from a torrent site or similar, because St.Helens posted A sticky earlier about those for god's sake. No pirating talk.

if you mean officialy, haven't seen anywhere.

4. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Well there are few movies on EA Rugby 2005 link. There's Gameplay movie, Trailer etc., but if this isn't what ur looking for then no I don't know.

5. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

anyone gonna post it up for download? its only a demo dont stress about pireting

6. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Mate everyone knows where it is. I even think it has been posted before. Go to EA Sportsat thetop of the screen there is a series of links. move mouse over football link and menu will come down. Go to Rugby '05 and from there u should e able to access the vids.

7. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

seen the vids mate

8. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

So, were my instructions good enough? People often say they can't understand me.

9. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

i duno blo i just wnna play the demo and i was wondering if it was downloadable ANYWHERE? shouldnt be to hard to find, and its not pireting ea sports even post up demos 2 download but they havent got rugby so i wnna find a privite downlaod uno?

10. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Nah mate dunno then, sorry. Surely u can wait for the game to be released to play it though.

11. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

yeh probly sux how its realese on the damn 18th or something here, shouldnt the greats rugby nation get the game first!

12. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

I agree, but i tell u the games being released in Oz on the 17th. I'll give a report when I get it.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!