• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dirty Kits...

J

Jester

Or do club rugby teams seem to get far more filthy when playing than the national sides? Iv played super 12 and european cup and both teams come off looking like they have had a mud wrestling match yet play an interantional and they just have some small dirt marks etc.
Its not really a flaw or anything like that and it in no way detracts from the game was just something i was curious about

It depends on the pitch. Play at franklins Gardens and it does look like the end of the world mud wrestling championships, but play your same team at Twickenham and they dont barely raise the mud. Than go to the SH stadia and it's like they play on astro turf.

I think it's just EA Canada pretending they know Rugby and assuming that all the NH club stadia are poor quality and have crappy pitches.

They've never been to some of our New Zealand stadiums obvisouly.

In Dunedin half of the seats are on leans and the in the old Christchurch stands nails can poke ya in the bum.

But some people like that.

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by jgough@Mar 21 2005, 01:50 PM

In Dunedin half of the seats are on leans and the in the old Christchurch stands nails can poke ya in the bum.

Jamie Gough
just wondering jamie, how can you stand typing your name after EVERY time you make a post? why not just make it your sig?

Originally posted by sambad5+Mar 21 2005, 02:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Mar 21 2005, 02:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jgough
@Mar 21 2005, 01:50 PM

Jamie Gough
just wondering jamie, how can you stand typing your name after EVERY time you make a post? why not just make it your sig? [/b]
Hmm, dunno. Never really thought about it.

Just habbit I guess sambad.

Be it with work, or emails, or anything I have to do it all the time.

Jamie Gough

<

yeah, our pitch (Northampton) is the best looking in the ZP, for the last 2 years at least, at it is going to continue like that. shame they couldn't make an effort into the stadia, why wud the players come out of the bar before the game, they arent that much of alcoholics.

Air Ben
<

Latest posts