• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dirty tricks

R

robinweide

Hi all.
Curious to know what are your favourite tricks in a match?
My all time fav is ear-nibbling in a scrum :p
cheers

My friend who is a hooker likes to lick the face of the opposing hooker.
[/b]

Never under-estimate the putrid burp in the face of your opposite number just before the engage.

1) Check out the opposition backline for the Robbie Fleck-type hothead.
2) Nail him with an extremely hard, but legal, tackle.
3) Make your favourite chirp, a couple that worked well for me was:
- "Don`t **** with the eagles if you can`t fly, boy."
-"Does your mama know you`re out playing with the big boys?"
-" What are you doing out here? You can`t even **** foam yet, mate."
-" If that`s the best you can do, why don`t you rather take up knitting?"
4) Watch as said hothead loses all focus of the game, and concentrates solely on trying to nail you.
5) Exploit the gaps created by this idiot rushing up at you on every possible occasion, and just play your mates into gaps the whole day long. Simple really........

that one up there is pretty nice Bokmagic.. mine is the bit of punchin in the ruck.. and believe it or not.. untying of laces.. :p

you have time to untie laces in the ruck? i guess if it's slow ball and people don't tie their boots securely.

1) Check out the opposition backline for the Robbie Fleck-type hothead.
2) Nail him with an extremely hard, but legal, tackle.
3) Make your favourite chirp, a couple that worked well for me was:
- "Don`t **** with the eagles if you can`t fly, boy."
-"Does your mama know you`re out playing with the big boys?"
-" What are you doing out here? You can`t even **** foam yet, mate."
-" If that`s the best you can do, why don`t you rather take up knitting?"
4) Watch as said hothead loses all focus of the game, and concentrates solely on trying to nail you.
5) Exploit the gaps created by this idiot rushing up at you on every possible occasion, and just play your mates into gaps the whole day long. Simple really........
[/b]

That's the same in any sport...I think the most perfect example is Joe "The Pieman" Parkinson absolutely smacking Paul "The Guvna" Ince early on in the '95 Cup Final. He timed it so perfectly the ref didn't even blow up for a foul. Ince spent the rest of the game chasing after him, as you say 'Simple really'.

joe_ince.jpg

He was properly ace Joe Parkinson...this is one of my fave pictures. In fact I think I'll indulge in a quick chorus of "Oooooooooh Joey, Joey. Joey, Joey, Joey, Joey Parkinson" (To the tune of 'Son of your father')

you have time to untie laces in the ruck? i guess if it's slow ball and people don't tie their boots securely.
[/b]

I've got fast hands mate! and ofcourse, I carry a scissor in my pocket, took em out and cut em loose.. :p

Mine used to be a nice little stamp in the ruck or the occasional punch...

Latest posts