Distribution of Rugby Challange

Zoso

Academy Player
Country Flag
Italy
Club or Nation
L'Aquila
Sorry, but I can't write on the sidhe forum.... i don't know why
I read that in the UK Rugby Challenge game will be released, someone can tell me if it is available also in Europe (Italy and France for example)? :)

We'll be providing distribution details once we get them ourselves. Expect the UK and France to be covered for sure.

Sorry, but I can't write on the sidhe forum.... i don't know why
I read that in the UK Rugby Challenge game will be released, someone can tell me if it is available also in Europe (Italy and France for example)? :)

Sorry, I missed this. Can you please email your details so I can look into why you're having trouble? My address is camilla -at- sidhe.co.nz.

Sorry, I missed this. Can you please email your details so I can look into why you're having trouble? My address is camilla -at- sidhe.co.nz.

I wasn't able to register on the forum either. The forum software claimed I was a spammer!

Almost the same problem for me, I registered but never received the confirmation email, so I couldn't activate it.

Okay, this is probably because previous lease-holders of your IP numbers have abused certain services and been black-listed with the listing service we use. If you ask your ISP to kill your current IP lease and allocate a new IP to your internet connection you should find this solves the problem.

Expect the UK and France to be covered for sure.

Sorry, there is the real possibility of no distribution in italy

Go on holiday to france and by it then. All ur problems are solved

HES is working on distribution. We'll let you know finalised territories when we can.

France runs on a different region, so there would be a problem if s/he wasn't using a PS3.

its the same region as the UK, the PAL region. Plus RC is region free. Do people actually read the information thats on front of them?

hopefully both rugby world cup 2011 and rugby challenge will be released in the U.S. and Canada

another little question, the game's name was Rugby Challange or All Blacks Rugby Challange?

In NZ it will be All Blacks Rugby Challenge...game name yet to be confirmed for oher countries.

Latest posts