• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Do you believe on Marconnet ?

N

nolife1490

I think that he is going not to be oprationnel on 100 % while the World Cup.
It's an 404 error of M. Laporte to select this player even he's one of best props in the world.
:zzz:

I think if you just wrote in your default language and we stuck it through a shonky online translator in an attempt to understand you, we'd be better off.

If the leg break wasn't that bad, then I don't see why he shouldn't be on top form. France need their pillars of strength to deal with the scrums of Arg and the ABs in the 1/4 final.

I think if you just wrote in your default language and we stuck it through a shonky online translator in an attempt to understand you, we'd be better off.
[/b]

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: you have maybe reason :lol: :lol: :lol: :bravo: :bravo: :cheers: :cheers:

Marconnet will be OK for the RWC... but not for the 2 or 3 firsts games... so... ?

Marconnet will be OK for the RWC... but not for the 2 or 3 firsts games... so... ? [/b]

Let's then hope is back on track then for the match versus Argentina which is going to be the strongest opposition at pool stage the front row will face.

I think it's really risky for Laporte to select Marconnet for the World cup, and we still don't know if he will feel healthy enough to play and noke be injured after a few tackles... Answer on coming tuesday !

This is not sure, because he was still not training in scrum this week. He still has a different training program.

I think Laporte will select him even if he won't be 100% healthy before world cup. :blink:

marconnet is out but mas looks in form

i don't understand why laporte don't have taken another prop for the preparation for swap marconnet if he wasn't ready for the world cup

Latest posts