Do you believe on Marconnet ?

Discussion in 'Rugby World Cup 2007' started by nolife1490, Aug 5, 2007.

1. nolife1490

nolife1490 Guest

I think that he is going not to be oprationnel on 100 % while the World Cup.
    It's an 404 error of M. Laporte to select this player even he's one of best props in the world.
    :zzz:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. melon

melon Guest

I think if you just wrote in your default language and we stuck it through a shonky online translator in an attempt to understand you, we'd be better off.

4. shtove

shtove Guest

If the leg break wasn't that bad, then I don't see why he shouldn't be on top form. France need their pillars of strength to deal with the scrums of Arg and the ABs in the 1/4 final.

5. nolife1490

nolife1490 Guest

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: you have maybe reason :lol: :lol: :lol: :bravo: :bravo: :cheers: :cheers:

6. kinu

kinu Guest

Marconnet will be OK for the RWC... but not for the 2 or 3 firsts games... so... ?

7. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

Let's then hope is back on track then for the match versus Argentina which is going to be the strongest opposition at pool stage the front row will face.

8. vince000

vince000 Guest

I think it's really risky for Laporte to select Marconnet for the World cup, and we still don't know if he will feel healthy enough to play and noke be injured after a few tackles... Answer on coming tuesday !

9. Karthago

Karthago Guest

even when he is not at his best,he still a crucial player

10. shtove

shtove Guest

Is he available against England in Marseille? France need him!

11. vince000

vince000 Guest

This is not sure, because he was still not training in scrum this week. He still has a different training program.

I think Laporte will select him even if he won't be 100% healthy before world cup. :blink:

12. Zoidberg66

Zoidberg66 Guest

That's Mas chance!! :D

13. jule

jule Guest

Marconnet is out

14. thom

thom Guest

marconnet is out but mas looks in form

i don't understand why laporte don't have taken another prop for the preparation for swap marconnet if he wasn't ready for the world cup

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!