Does anyone have any Idead about rugby in tokyo?

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by lynam1104, Feb 17, 2010.

1. lynam1104

lynam1104 Guest

title says it all afrom U13's up

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Charles

Charles Guest

All the boys play in their school team. There's no club in the western sense of the word. Will you be going to school ?

4. lynam1104

lynam1104 Guest

yea etier St. marrys or emm can't rember the name

5. theres a guy from japan now playing with my club il ask him about it for you tonight but as far as i know its a school system .

and they arent exactly the biggest guys going this guy is a 2nd row and he is 5,5 lol

6. Charles

Charles Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Leinsterrock @ Feb 17 2010, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well they might have a team over there though I doubt it...I'll ask around...

7. lynam1104

lynam1104 Guest

the other school i might go to is yokohama internatioaL school

8. Charles

Charles Guest

I suppose you are coming with your family, one of your parent getting an expat contract. In this case, he might be getting a YCAC membership in his package. If that's the case, you can go there as they probably have a team.

When are you coming?

9. lynam1104

lynam1104 Guest

the begining of the acadimc year so the summer time really

10. Charles

Charles Guest

Around April/May right? Hmm, I reckon you should check with the people at those international schools, how they're organised...

11. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

One of ny former colleagues in Japan had is son U16 playing in a Japanese club in Toky. You should avoid expat clubs, I guess what you want is real Japanese club. I can ask him if you want. Let me know.

12. lynam1104

lynam1104 Guest

sure that would be great

13. Charles

Charles Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Feb 19 2010, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Mmmm, why? Unless he speaks japanese and is willing to train under an uber-anal control-freak coach of course...

14. lynam1104

lynam1104 Guest

:unsure: :lol:

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!