• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to become an rugby agent in the US?


Academy Player
Sep 22, 2023
Need advice on how to get accredited to be an agent for MLR clubs. Can you just hold a certificate in paralegal studies or do you actually need a MBA in law school? I live in California and I spoke with my local CC for paralegal studies and she said California has strict laws and so they recommend an AA degree (a two year degree) .

I found out about this Sports Management website and they offer courses and I was accepted even without any criminal law, business, or communications degree background common among agents:https://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/courses/rugby-management

'What are your recommendations? A certificate , diploma, AA degree, or BA and MBA??
just a heads up, im not sure how much reliable advice you're going to get on w open forum with only a few members even based in the US, might be better placed contacting one of the teams or an existing sports agent?

Latest posts