• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Does some1 one can help me to help them

B

Badboy

hi guys,surely some of u has already read something bout a demo and about me and raziel alliance(let's call it so).who wants help contact me.

B

Badboy

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 6 2005, 02:22 AM
where can i download it for ps2?

which torrent site i can go to?
hey m8 if i wanted to be so explicit i didn't write in a so hard way to understand.
And then i read somewhere u already have the demo.

K

kinkon89

cos im thinking of putting up myone cos i have cousins overseas who want the demo

btw no need to get angry

sheesh wats up your ass?

H

Handsomebob

If anybody wants to help us "Have nots" waiting to play ...........

go here and donwload Emule 0.45b

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/emule/e...b-Installer.exe

Then make an image of the CD (you can use CDRwin for example)
Name it R2k5demo and put it in Emule \ Incoming on your PC.

This is simple and should'nt take more than 45 min

Thanks to anybody who's ready to help

D

Darhf

If anybody needs technical help to do this in an efficient way please contact me via Private Message.

B

Badboy

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 6 2005, 02:28 AM
cos im thinking of putting up myone cos i have cousins overseas who want the demo

btw no need to get angry

sheesh wats up your ass?
i wasnt gettin angry,i just tried to make u understand that a previous post like this got closed for its explicity. but pls man try to don't talk 2 me like this again.

L

Le Toulonnais

Vous voudriez pas vous sortir les doigts du fion? C'est qd meme pas sorcier de foutre une image sur emule, bande de ravanelli des nouvelles technos! :)

I'm joking guys;-)

G

Gandalf

this is a joke, you guys don't have the demo apparently , please post the demo(if you have it)

B

Badboy

Originally posted by Gandalf@Mar 6 2005, 10:10 AM
this is a joke, you guys don't have the demo apparently , please post the demo(if you have it)
i have the demo and i would like to share it with someone in here,but i have probs with em**e ,it doesn't let download the file.

K

kaftka

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 6 2005, 11:06 AM
WTF is up with that dudes grammar?
fixed
<

B

Badboy

<
yeah I must confess my topic name is really messy,and it really makes hard to believe that i have got a Esol diploma and that i can communicate with people who speak english as first language.But it can happen...sorry guys.just a question to the man who asked me r u english? (just wonderin)

K

kaftka

Chill, my Italian friend.
He. Didn't. Know.

And I can't help you out with the demo thing sorry.

Latest posts