• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Does some1 one can help me to help them

B

Badboy

hi guys,surely some of u has already read something bout a demo and about me and raziel alliance(let's call it so).who wants help contact me.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 6 2005, 02:22 AM
where can i download it for ps2?

which torrent site i can go to?
hey m8 if i wanted to be so explicit i didn't write in a so hard way to understand.
And then i read somewhere u already have the demo.

cos im thinking of putting up myone cos i have cousins overseas who want the demo

btw no need to get angry

sheesh wats up your ass?

If anybody wants to help us "Have nots" waiting to play ...........

go here and donwload Emule 0.45b

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/emule/e...b-Installer.exe

Then make an image of the CD (you can use CDRwin for example)
Name it R2k5demo and put it in Emule \ Incoming on your PC.

This is simple and should'nt take more than 45 min

Thanks to anybody who's ready to help

If anybody needs technical help to do this in an efficient way please contact me via Private Message.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 6 2005, 02:28 AM
cos im thinking of putting up myone cos i have cousins overseas who want the demo

btw no need to get angry

sheesh wats up your ass?
i wasnt gettin angry,i just tried to make u understand that a previous post like this got closed for its explicity. but pls man try to don't talk 2 me like this again.

Vous voudriez pas vous sortir les doigts du fion? C'est qd meme pas sorcier de foutre une image sur emule, bande de ravanelli des nouvelles technos! :)

I'm joking guys;-)

this is a joke, you guys don't have the demo apparently , please post the demo(if you have it)

Originally posted by Gandalf@Mar 6 2005, 10:10 AM
this is a joke, you guys don't have the demo apparently , please post the demo(if you have it)
i have the demo and i would like to share it with someone in here,but i have probs with em**e ,it doesn't let download the file.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 6 2005, 11:06 AM
WTF is up with that dudes grammar?
fixed
<

<
yeah I must confess my topic name is really messy,and it really makes hard to believe that i have got a Esol diploma and that i can communicate with people who speak english as first language.But it can happen...sorry guys.just a question to the man who asked me r u english? (just wonderin)

Chill, my Italian friend.
He. Didn't. Know.

And I can't help you out with the demo thing sorry.

Latest posts