• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Down with Nucifora..

J

Juggernaut

Another reason to hate Nucifora.

Three All Blacks are demanding a release from their Blues contracts if David Nucifora is coaching the side next season.

Rugby News reports Tony Woodcock, Ali Williams and Joe Rokocoko have asked the New Zealand Rugby Union to be released to play elsewhere. [/b]

Only one conclusion to this, Nucifora should go back and apply for the Wallaby coaching position.

I hope Nucifora stays, I'd like any one of those players to join the canes. I hope this is true

i think nucifora should stay hes done well with the blues to take them back up into the kind of team that really plays fast and hard rugby after that dreadful 2003 wc where joe lost his form and carlos spencer turned into a clown.

Hope they do get rid of him, but i really cant see it happening.

Have Ali,rok or woody said anything publically?
or is it all "reports"

<div class='quotemain'> We'll swap you for Mitchell.
[/b]
You guys don't like him? I thought he did pretty well with the Force :) [/b][/quote]

I'm not bothered, he just gave me the shits with some of his selections...

- Staniforth on the wing :angry: .Not one start this year at his prefered position of 12, where he plays for the Wallabies... even though he was the top try scorer in the super14 and 'Force player of the season' in 06 at #12.

- He left Digby Ioane out of the squad for almost half the season. The only time he used Ioane was when Staniforth and Shepherd got injured.... no wonder he's now left for the Reds.

- Cam Shepherd didn't get any game time at fullback this year.Instead, he chose to play Mitchell there when clearly his best position is on the wing.... crazy!.. It was almost like he was trying to sabotage these players Wallaby chances.

****, i'm starting to sound like a Blues supporter, i better shutup :) .

Truth, cant you see the 'Truth'.

The NZRFU sent Mitchell to Perth to destabilise the Wallabies...in retaliation, the ARU sent Nucifora to Auckland. Not to be outdone, the hierachy at NZRFU are pressuring Robbie Deans to accept the Wallabies coaching position after Knuckles leave for Madagascar.

I'm still at a loss as to what SA did to Australia to warrant the ARU sending Eggie Jones their way.

well i dont think that nucifora is sent by the aru to sabotage nz rugby...
how can getting nick evans to the blues be bad for the blues? hes done a good job last season with the blues abs missing in action for half the season to get to the semis...
the only thing im concernd about is that i think the blues are trading off too many of their good players like mils and rua tipoki to other s14 franchises

well i dont think that nucifora is sent by the aru to sabotage nz rugby...
how can getting nick evans to the blues be bad for the blues? hes done a good job last season with the blues abs missing in action for half the season to get to the semis...
the only thing im concernd about is that i think the blues are trading off too many of their good players like mils and rua tipoki to other s14 franchises [/b]

Before you start posting again, please do some research first.

Righto where do I start, firstly Nucifora didnt lure Evans to the Blues....It was Evans himself who came back home after telling Otago & Highlanders management that he wants to be closer to his family.. Auckland only accomodated his arrival and being in a Blues catchment area, he was available for us then.

We didnt approach him but he approached us, and we couldnt turn him away, could we??

Second, Mils wanted to be released to join Waikato. Auckland had no option but to release him. It was out of their hands....same story with Rua Tipoki & Rico Gear.

Last but not the least, reports are that Woodcock & Rokocoko have flatly denied this reports about them wanting to leave.

so then wats nucifora done wrong with the blues that makes him deserve the sack? ur saying that the player movements were out of his and the managments hands, record wise for the franchise hes not doing too bad...

Nucifora must get out. It's a bad coach. Rokocoko, A. Williams ... can't play when Nucifora is coaching.

Truth, cant you see the 'Truth'.

The NZRFU sent Mitchell to Perth to destabilise the Wallabies...in retaliation, the ARU sent Nucifora to Auckland. Not to be outdone, the hierachy at NZRFU are pressuring Robbie Deans to accept the Wallabies coaching position after Knuckles leave for Madagascar.

I'm still at a loss as to what SA did to Australia to warrant the ARU sending Eggie Jones their way. [/b]

Awesome post :cheers:

Nucifora must stay for my dream of Ali and/or Roko joining the canes to become a reality. *fingers crossed*

Nucifora must stay for my dream of Ali and/or Roko joining the canes to become a reality. *fingers crossed* [/b]

Hahaha...OK!!! hypothetically speaking, let's say Nucifora is still coach and the "rumours" about those guys leaving comes true. The only logical place for them to go to would be joining up with the Highlanders squad.

<div class='quotemain'> Nucifora must stay for my dream of Ali and/or Roko joining the canes to become a reality. *fingers crossed* [/b]

Hahaha...OK!!! hypothetically speaking, let's say Nucifora is still coach and the "rumours" about those guys leaving comes true. The only logical place for them to go to would be joining up with the Highlanders squad.

[/b][/quote]

Yeah i know its unlikely they would go for the canes. Call it wishful thinking

Latest posts