• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dreams

No girlfriend; too lazy to get out of a shitty dead end job; ambition FLOWING down the drain...

...I have NOTHING to be stressed about!

:rahh:

A girlfriend has great potential to cause more stress than not having a girlfriend! (not that I would change my situation for the world)

the biggest nightmare i have re-occuring is the one where u are battling a big arse poisinous killer spider

its crawls on you.......u swear u feel something crawling, and i jump up out of bed, to find nothing!!!!

also can relate to the ***** punch...except for me its swimming away from great white sharks

u turn, and splash and panic, and start THORPEDO'ING back to shore....only to find i am MOONSWIMMING.......there current is too strong, and sucks me back into the school of great whites.......i turn to protect myself, only to find that the sharkes are just waiting with mouths open by this vent that is sucking in the water, the current i am stuck in.....its like a bond movie, and i am in with these sharkes, and they await near a man man water vacuum....then i awake.

ever had the one where u fall off a cliff, u awake mid flight, to find urself falling off the bed........thats a killer too.

I have died in my dreams before... In a plane crash....

I have also had several cases of Deja Vu, one of which was the terror attacks in London, which I dreamt I was in one of the underground stations, and was looking at my watch on the underground... [/b]

Sorry never quite finished this one off... so will do now

Basically I was dreaming I was on a train in the underground watching my watch, like you do on the tube because you darent look at anyone... I remember seeing the date on my watch.. being the 7th.... and I had just got on at Warren Street Station... Which was right by my hotel, which was the Edwardian Gratton on Tottenham Court Road... the next thing I know I was bolt upright asleep... and 2 days later it happend

So scared the **** out of me...

If you are interested in dreams I highly recomend watching the movie Waking Life. It really is an amazing watch.

And also, going back to that slow motion thing, aparantly it is something to do with the chemical your body releases to stop you from acting out your dream. Depending on what you are doing sometimes your imagination whatevers happening in dreams will feel that you aren't physically moving and this is reflected in your dreams. Often happens to me when I am scared or trying to run away or other fast movements.

Anyone have the dream where their teeth fall out?
Maybe one, maybe all of them.

Horrible... :)
[/b]

I've lost a tooth in some of my dreams, horrible feeling, cause you know it's a permanent tooth and it's gone for life and the pain is so real then you wake up and hey presto it's back again, really freaky.

Had a couple of those dreams recently and I haven't been under any undue stress, I know I've had college essays, which count for 30% of my final mark and I've 3 finals for which I should be studying for now in a few weeks, but since I'm posting here when I should be studying it strikes me that I'm not that stressed about them either.

Maybe it's just a helpful hint saying we should go to the dentist, it's been a while.

Maybe it's just a helpful hint saying we should go to the dentist, it's been a while.
[/b]

I think you could be spot on there.
I'm too stubborn to visit the dentist. I look after my teeth well enough...i don't need some man claiming he's a "doctor" telling me what he wants to do to my smile!

Honestly, i have no knowledge with which to either confirm nor deny what i in fact said in the previous post.
I was just stirring things up.
I'll do a bit of research into dentistry and i'll report back with whether or not i really do believe they are a doctor...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I think you could be spot on there.
I'm too stubborn to visit the dentist. I look after my teeth well enough...i don't need some man claiming he's a "doctor" telling me what he wants to do to my smile!
[/b][/quote]

Yeah I look after my teeth as well, had enough of being patronised by my orthodontist so I've no real desire to be patronised again by a dentist.

Might be an idea to see one in my dreams and maybe I won't have any more teeth falling out.

I always think I'm falling as I wake up- it's quite disconcerting for a second.

I also woke up with a dead arm (I was sleeping on it) a few weeks ago and managed to punch myself on the nose with it.

Ahh, the ol' waking-up-with-a-dead-arm ploy, eh?
I usually experience it a few times a week.
I've gotten used to it now, but when it first started happening it broke my lamp, and i also broke my middle finger by bashing it on the drawer next to me! Didn't feel anything at first...until i couldn't get back to sleep because my hand began hurting so much.

Might be an idea to see one in my dreams and maybe I won't have any more teeth falling out. [/b]

And it would be free as well. Best. Dream. Ever.

Ok guys...worst nightmares!

What is the scariest, most horrible dream you guys have ever had?
Fiver bet only you will find your nightmare scary :)

i never really have nightmares

although once i had a dream where this really geeky kid in my sixth form beat me to a pulp and put my head in a vice... because i tried to punch him but did the slow mo matrix thing and it didn't hurt him

it was quite a freaky dream

I had a nightmare about E.T. when i was a kid.
Took me years to ever get around to watch that film again.

Huge fan of it now, of course...

i just had the most peculiar dream ever...
in this dream i was cuddling with my gf... and all of a sudden i had a hard on in that dream... and my gf asks, Oh! what's that!? n in that dream i just ran away with shame.. i dont know why but i did!!

Had a horrible nightmare last night - that my dad and auntie died on the same day. Horrible, horrible dream, the feeling of emptiness that follows a death is still there even though I've spoken to both of them!