• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Drinking and Skype

Believe me, none of you lot want to actually see me, hearing me is bad enough. Although seeing as I've not drunk any booze since mid July it will be fun, possibly.

We will have the bants.. Get the tinnies ready.

Ah no worries. Every time you talk we'll just put up picturesque farming pics and Ed shots. No one will know the difference.

Well my middle name is Edward, and for good reason!!!

Believe me, none of you lot want to actually see me, hearing me is bad enough. Although seeing as I've not drunk any booze since mid July it will be fun, possibly.

Egregious lies, I've seen you on the Post your pics thread and when LN7 added me on facebook you were on his friends thing on his timeline page....and you look like a guy that must be a great bloke.

I've no clue...We had such beautiful intentions...I was online and ready

We just didn't do anything as it happened!

Anyway, this week isn't great for me. Assignments due Wednesday, Thursday. On the booze Thursday night, maybe Friday?

Friday I've training and the Local derby the next day so I can't get ****ed up .. :(

Egregious lies, I've seen you on the Post your pics thread and when LN7 added me on facebook you were on his friends thing on his timeline page....and you look like a guy that must be a great bloke.

2uzMs.gif

Last edited:
This is happening as we speak. Myself and CyRil are waiting in the wings.

This is happening as we speak. Myself and CyRil are waiting in the wings.

I know it's Quebec and all that, but this is far too early for getting hammered.
Do some physics.

(Also, I am doing general Physics next year, will you be my friend?)

I know it's Quebec and all that, but this is far too early for getting hammered.
Do some physics.

(Also, I am doing general Physics next year, will you be my friend?)

It's nearly 5, shush.

Also, your post made me think of this:

don-vito-networking.jpg

Stupid fecking work getting in the way of drinking.
After 4 years of University and then 4 months of unemployment I'm not used to not being able to get rat arsed whenever I feel like it.

Latest posts