• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dual coders?

V

Vambo

As a fan of both codes of rugby I was just wondering how many other 'dual coders' are on this board?

You've got one right here!

Whilst I love playing union far more than league, I'm an equal fan of both.

with you on this one melon. love playing union. and generally tip union over league, but i like both of them. its funny, i got so sick of union after the world cup and then i watched the blues cheifs game, and fell in love again. tis a great game.

I prefer union but I like league, I adopted Hull KR as my team last season purely on the basis that everyone said they'd go down.

Absolutely love both! Usually prefer union a little more, but I go to a fair few league games (when I'm in Aus at least) and sometimes tip more towards league... both fantastic games in my opinion though, way better than soccer.

Love League, but i also like watching the SH union. Used to play Union when i lived in Kent, League was a dirty word then :(

Jeff

I like playing League more than I like watching it.
I like watching Union more than I like playing it.
I like watching Union more than I like playing League.

I only got into league last season, so my knowledge so far is limited to being Wigan can't stay under the wage cap for love nor money and James Robey is indeed God, but I'm learning slowly.

I only got into league last season, so my knowledge so far is limited to being Wigan can't stay under the wage cap for love nor money and James Robey is indeed God, but I'm learning slowly. [/b]

You definatley have a lack of League knowlwdge, Roby is the false God :bleh!:

ROBY ROBY ROBY, AH AH AH AH AHHHH

I saw my mate,
the other day,
and he told me he'd seen the white Hanley
so I asked
who is he?
and he goes by the name of James Roby

ROBY ROBY ROBY, AH AH AH AH AHHHH

I saw my mate,
the other day,
and he told me he'd seen the white Hanley
so I asked
who is he?
and he goes by the name of James Roby
[/b]

Is that what you lot sing in between the cries of 'Forward' :D

I'm mainly a Union guy, but been watching some NRL since last year. I like the fact that there's almost no stoppage at all but it doesn't compare to Union in terms of variety and complexity.

I like R League, but in Italy is already difficult (on sky italia there is a lot of rugby union but not league ) to watch R union on tv.
It's impossible watch League on tv (you can find it in some pubs that have sky sports) because there is no rugby league in Italy.

Love both never played union (I wish i could though :) ) played league and that is awesome.Love watching both codes pretty much equally. :)

Coming from Northampton I only played union competitively, although we did play some league in training sessions and I probably enjoyed playing it more - may have just been the fact it was something different I suppose!

As I went to university up at Leeds I saw a fair amount of the Rhinos so I suppose I kind of support them in League, but deep down Union's the one in the blood.

Latest posts