• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3 2015 - Which upcoming games have caught your attention??

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
So E3 2015 is currently in full swing, and have made me very excited of the upcoming games. I'm going to be a poor man again by the end of this year.

so far, the announcement of a new Hitman game coming out in December has caught the most of my attention:

[video]https://youtu.be/LVqxMCZ3u6k[/video]

I'm very interested to see if Rockstar will be making an announcement today of an upcoming ***le?

Fallout 4 has been the big one for me, restarted 3 due to excitement. I see myself getting lost in building houses and crafting. Also really excited for dishonored 2 loved the first. AFAIK Rockstar don't do E3 so we won't see anything from them, although I would love red dead 2.

Horizon Zero Dawn looks great really looking forward to that.

Loved the new Metal gear v Trailer.

Battlefront looks better than I thought it would be.

Need for Speed finally going the underground route again.

For Honour who doesn't like knights v Vikings v Samurais.

Interested in Tom Clancy Wildlands as well.

But the main one is Fallout 4.

Doom, Gears I'm on the fence about

And although no footage of gameplay FFVII I am extremely hyped for it.

Last edited:
FF7, obv.
Fallout looks decent but I was never a massive fan of the series (prefer Elder Scrolls/fantasy settings to post apocalyptic) and the graphics don't look up to par for a new release - considering how stunning Witcher 3 is they've got no excuse.
Battlefront looks good.
Total War: Warhammer looks like it could be great.
Agree that hitman looks good, might pick it up - not played one since....Hitman 2?
Can't wait for Just Cause 2, as well.

I'm hoping that Rockstar announce something too - if not a new Red Dead, then a GTA V DLC (single player) would be ace. The Ballad of Gay Tony came out about 18months after the release of GTA IV, and while GTA V has had a very staggered release on the different platforms, I'm hoping we get something soon.

Agree, definitely Fallout 4.

But also looking forward to Mass Effect 4, Tomb Raider, Crackdown.

Plus for anyone like me that loved Limbo, a new game from the same developers called Inside.

Loved the 'classical disney' look of Cuphead too.
https://youtu.be/4TjUPXAn2Rg

XCOM 2 and Fallout 4 - hype.

FF7 remake - Could be cool, as long as they do over the battle system used in FF7, which was boring and now dated. FFX's system would be better.

GoW4 - I've played expansion packs with more changes to game mechanics than this franchise has changed since the first game...

Like the look of The Last Guardian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXu7QtKvRXU

The usual EA stuff, Fifa, Madden and NHL. Forza 6, Halo 5, The Division all look good and like the sound of the new Ghost Recon game. Trick is on youtube to watch the trailer and not read the comments

There is a few things i really like from E3.

- First off all Battlefront does look good even though to me its just a star wars theme off Battlefield but that isn't bad in any way.
- Don't know what too make about the new Call off duty. I can tell the people running on walls will be really annoying to play against.
- Not hyped about fifa 16 even though i do like what they are trying to do with the passing and shooting option, hope that works well.
- Still picking fifa ahead off pes but i do like the graphics on pes though.
- Fallout 4 looks beast, not played a fallout game before but this will definitely be my first.

There is alot off games i want after E3, really not sure on what i would get first.

- First off all Battlefront does look good even though to me its just a star wars theme off Battlefield but that isn't bad in any way.

Did you play the original two? If it's anything like them it'll be amazing.

I was a huge fan of the original Battlefront, and the gameplay seems closer to that than I had anticipated. Although I'm sure there are going to be lots of things that will infuriate me about it, I'm fairly hopeful they'll do a good job on it.

Doom looks awesome, I hadn't expected them to revert to the older style of gameplay.

Mass Effect: Andromeda - loved the trilogy, so I'll eat that up.

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - The RS series is one of the best FPS games you could imagine, and the Vietnam setting suits it perfectly.

Cuphead
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Firewatch

Did you play the original two? If it's anything like them it'll be amazing.
The original two battlefront's ? or the two battlefield ?, i've played the both off the original battlefront's and battlefield,

There is a few things i really like from E3.

- Fallout 4 looks beast, not played a fallout game before but this will definitely be my first.

I beg you to play the other fallout games first. It's an incredible series, and the 4th game will be so much better for having played the predecessors.

Uncharted 4 for me as I am big fan of Naughty Dog's games, including the Last of Us. Tempted to upgrade my PS3 to PS4, now that DLNA support has finally arrived.

Anyone tempted by this? Uncharted 1-3 updated to 1080p and 60fps on PS4.:). Only problem is that it won't have multiplayer on UC 2-3.

Last edited:

Latest posts