• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 08 News and Information

To the mods, I think this thread needs a good clearup. There should probably be about 3 or 4 posts in here tops. :D

Also FWIW I was hoping to get some info tomorow ( I believe I mentioned this a while back ). It may well have fallen through now which is a shame. Im still hoping we can get some kind of info maybe sometime this week, however its unlikely to be as thorough or reliable now.

Either way will keep you posted if anything changes. I wouldnt get your hopes up too much though. Its a bonus if we get it.

Shame there won't be any news tomorrow. Is Loxley still on for his mid-June preview?

Shame there won't be any news tomorrow. Is Loxley still on for his mid-June preview?
[/b]

Its all one in the same m8. The only difference you would find is Lox's usual literary overload compared to my " its **** " or " its good ". :D

He knows who I know who they know who we know. If you get my meaning. :wacko:

[/quote]
[/quote]

THE ANNUAL REPORT

I LOVE IT
:bana:

[/quote]

THE ANNUAL REPORT

I LOVE IT
[/quote]

Figures arnt in for the full year yet, but early indications are its not looking too positive. ;) :D

To the mods, I think this thread needs a good clearup. There should probably be about 3 or 4 posts in here tops. :D

Also FWIW I was hoping to get some info tomorow ( I believe I mentioned this a while back ). It may well have fallen through now which is a shame. Im still hoping we can get some kind of info maybe sometime this week, however its unlikely to be as thorough or reliable now.

Either way will keep you posted if anything changes. I wouldnt get your hopes up too much though. Its a bonus if we get it.
[/b]
Got most of it... so can we keep this thread to actual breaking news rather than opinion, as that's more than welcome in the Rugby 08 confirmation ? thread, or a seperate 'who do you want on the cover' thread, or 'what features would you like to see?' threads if someone creates them.

yea was going to do that yesterday as well, but i got about 1/2 way done and i couldnt look at the screen, a bit sick i was yesterday o_O :(

THE ANNUAL REPORT

I LOVE IT
[/quote]

Figures arnt in for the full year yet, but early indications are its not looking too positive. ;) :D
[/quote]

:eek:

Credit rating dropped

Recommendation: SELL :p

My brother saw a box at EB New Lynn, it had a few pics on the back. He said that they looked very similar to 06, ie dive animation with the hand out in front, and few of the faces exatly the same, hairdos etc.

I know thats not much but I thought it would be worth sharing.

cheers, and sorry if this was posted in the wrong section.

On a different note, **** there are heaps of members now, i feel privileged to be in the first 100.

on the description for play.com

it sais the following

All the official Rugby Union licenses including the Guinness Premiership.

does that mean theyve got every single major license in the world?

magners?
top 14?

maybe ive misread it

i think what mite is eluding to is that for teh first time they have bagged the world cup liscence.
early box art tells us they have kept the tri nations nd super 14 (and almost certainly the 6n and lions tour).

i doubt wether they have bothered to pick up the ones we want tho:

magners
heineken cup (never been official in the past, like rwc)
super 14
currie cup
top 14
air nz cup

it did occur to me, however that with having the rwc liscence for the first time, teams like:

samoa
fiji
tonga
japan
georgia

may also be 'official'

who knows, they may even get the pi's and the bah bahs. would be good to see them again.

Again, can we please try and keep this thread for news and information only, not general discussion or speculation.

Again, can we please try and keep this thread for news and information only, not general discussion or speculation. [/b]
I heard they are going to have a mode where all the players are ninjas and pirates and the ball is made out of laser beams!

Again, can we please try and keep this thread for news and information only, not general discussion or speculation. [/b]

They should have posted the rugby 08 screenshots topic in here, then I wouldn't have been a dumb ass and posted a link and then taken it off. It's so hard to keep up when theres 10 topics about the same shizen. :p .

Latest posts