• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Sports Questions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Roddy @ Jul 13 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Tomorrow Gamespot are off to Canada to interview some EA Sports guys on some upcoming releases and they've asked for some questions from gamers to be put forward in the comments section. I didn't see a single question on EA Rugby so thought I'd ask one. Be great to get a few more people asking the same question.

http://uk.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/sports...-ea-sports.html[/b]

I've done it! Thanks for the heads up. I also asked about a cricket game while I was there.

Really hope that EA can give us Rugby people some answers on if there will be a new rugby game, if they don't we'll just go on making Rugby 08 better and more fun to play :bleh!: .

I would also like to see Tiger Woods Golf back on the PC!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jul 13 2009, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Really hope that EA can give us Rugby people some answers on if there will be a new rugby game, if they don't we'll just go on making Rugby 08 better and more fun to play :bleh!: .

I would also like to see Tiger Woods Golf back on the PC![/b]

EA rugby 08 is good game bur more needed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 13 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jul 13 2009, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would also like to see Tiger Woods Golf back on the PC![/b]

EA rugby 08 is good game bur more needed
[/b][/quote]

Well help out by adding your questions to the EA Sports thread. That goes for LeksoRugby and Intercept King. That'd help more than boosting your post count. People complain about no rugby games and then do little to help the situation.

So far Roddy, myself and man007 have.

I heard Ea made Cricket 2010 or Cricket09 and did not release it!
Was completed at the start of the year, its on theplanet cricket forums

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Jul 13 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I heard Ea made Cricket 2010 or Cricket09 and did not release it!
Was completed at the start of the year, its on theplanet cricket forums[/b]

Sounds possible, but that's anything but confirmed just yet. I'll keep an open mind just now. If it did happen that way, the chances are that EA got wind of codemasters game and have decided not to release in direct competiton. When Cricket '05 came out, Brian Lara '05 shot out soon afterwards and was a much more enjoyable game. They might have learned from history and be thinking of pulling apart Ashes and seeing what they can learn from and add prior to releasing their cricket next year?

All speculation, but hey while we twiddle our thumbs we may as well.

By the way, from what I've seen on the codemasters forum, a release date is imminent. So that question will be answered by the weekend by the sounds.

Latest posts