• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Early season predictions.

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Liverpool
4. Tottenham
5/6/7. Mixture of Arsenal, West Ham (no i'm not mad) and Pompey (ditto)

18. Birmingham
19. Sunderland
20. Derby

Man Utd to do the repeat. Chelsea and Liverpool to chase them all the way but in the end Quality always shines through..

Top 4
1. Manchester United
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs

Relegated

1. Fulham
2. Derby
3. Wigan

Golden Boot winner:

1. Drogba
2. Rooney
3. Kuyt

Don't talk about it too fast.Look before the season of Malouda and ballack who has one adaptation year

Don't talk about it too fast.Look before the season of Malouda and ballack who has one adaptation year
[/b]
And look at Man U, they have far too much strength....I can't see them dropping many games at all this season...

why are we talkigna bout football, chelsea will have a crap season finsih 4th liverpool will push Man U and arsnel will finsih in the bottom half of the table

why are we talkigna bout football...[/b]

This might sound strange, but i think it's because they're in the Football section of the website.
Just a thought....

why are we talkigna bout football, chelsea will have a crap season finsih 4th liverpool will push Man U and arsnel will finsih in the bottom half of the table
[/b]
Wow, now those are some interesting predictions :) Who will finish 3rd?

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Liverpool
4. Tottenham

18. Bolton
19. Wigan
20. Derby

I know they've had some injuries early doors but if Chelsea can keep their key players fit for most of the season then they will be champions. I can't see Liverpool making any breakthrough unless Benitez stops messing around with the starting lineup and Hnery is too big a loss for Arsenal to have a chance of getting champions league football, Spurs pushed Arsenal all the way last season with him there, I know he was injured as well, but this season his absence might be the key for Spurs to make their own breakthrough.

Because I think they're better than Man Utd and if they don't have the run of injuries that they did last season then they should win the league.

1=CheLsea
2=Man utd
3=Arsenal
4=Everton or Man City

18=Arsenal
19=Sunderland
20=Derby

:zzz: no trophy for Liverpool this year

Wow your already popular with myself....

Everton won't end up in the top 4, neither will Man City and anyone thinking that is having a laugh...

Spurs should break the top 4 this year at the expense of Arsenal... the ***le will be between Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U... with Man U edging it I believe, unfortunately... although saying that Tevez could be the difference between the top 3 sides, if he does what he's meant to do then I think united will have a 20 goal a season striker...
I also believe that Torres could also become a 20 Goal a Season striker for Liverpool, which would make it a battle of defences, which Liverpool would edge especially if they manage to gain the services on Heinze...

Chelsea are a tough team to predict, they have everything in place to be a great side but sometimes they lack something, and I believe that is a World Class Striker... I also believe that if they lose Robben that could be a huge blow to the side...

1. Liverpool
2. Man U
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Everton

18. Wigan
19. Sunderland
20. Derby

1. Manchester United
2. Chelsea
3. Tottenham
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Manchester City

And golden boot for Dimitar Berbatov

Wow your already popular with myself....

Everton won't end up in the top 4, neither will Man City and anyone thinking that is having a laugh...

Spurs should break the top 4 this year at the expense of Arsenal... the ***le will be between Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U... with Man U edging it I believe, unfortunately... although saying that Tevez could be the difference between the top 3 sides, if he does what he's meant to do then I think united will have a 20 goal a season striker...
I also believe that Torres could also become a 20 Goal a Season striker for Liverpool, which would make it a battle of defences, which Liverpool would edge especially if they manage to gain the services on Heinze...

Chelsea are a tough team to predict, they have everything in place to be a great side but sometimes they lack something, and I believe that is a World Class Striker... I also believe that if they lose Robben that could be a huge blow to the side...
[/b]

:D :D funny when people talk about spurs.For ur information Everton beat ur spurs 3-1 at White Hart Lane
:lol2tn: Goals: Lescott 3, Osman 37, Stubbs 45

18=Arsenal
19=Spurs
20=Derby

1=CheLsea
2=Man utd
3=Arsenal
4=Everton or Man City

18=Arsenal
19=Sunderland
20=Derby

:zzz: no trophy for Liverpool this year [/b]