• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Early Shower" Trophy Glitch

Clarky1st

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
I've got 5 red cards in 5 different games and today i got two red cards in one game but yet i still havent been given the "Early Shower" trophy. Can anyone tell me whats going on or if I'm doing something wrong. All of the matches are international tests.

Thanks

The game is badly ****ed up. Don't be surprised. U gotta problem sue these ****ers for ruining sport on consoles. I'm pretty sure there is like thousands of threads for people wanting to take these guys down.

I also believe it's glitched too. It took about 10 times at least for it to pop up and when it finally did the game that my two mates were playing against each other at the time (off-line multiplayer), took a weird turn.

It was a 10 minute each way game. New Zealand vs Scotland, New Zealand got the red card and then all of a sudden Richie McCaw dropped every pass he got (like six times in a row), then my friend decided to sub him for Adam Thomson. Right from the start he started dropping the ball. Also what'd been a previously tight game started to kind of accelerate towards Scotlands advantage in every way possible, with Scotland players basically running over the top of some of the All Blacks and just powering through tackles.

We were in a tournament with a few other mates at my place and that game had to be reset and the game save reloaded. I wonder if you'll notice anything odd when your red card one finally pops up.

yeh when a player is red carded....if its a back the openside flanker takes the role of centre hence Richie and Thompson dropping the ball...u would have been better placing a centre into looseforward.

Latest posts