• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EAS Muscle

Originally posted by el_tk@Aug 9 2006, 10:55 AM
Creatine messes you up inside.
eh i donno about that

i always thot it was propaganda spread by protein shakes..

Someone who understands these kind of things explained it to me but I didn't really pay attention. I gather it makes your body stop producing its own creatine so you get problems when you stop using it.

Has anyone tried the creatine, I have just brought some its fruit punch flavour i just started taking it today as a trail i will use this container load and see what the results are.

give it a few months and you wont be able to tell the differce between you and the ulitimate warrior candyman lol

Originally posted by neck@Aug 10 2006, 01:38 PM
give it a few months and you wont be able to tell the differce between you and the ulitimate warrior candyman lol
Neck your Back!!!!!

Originally posted by Candyman+Aug 10 2006, 10:05 PM-->
Originally posted by QKXV@Aug 10 2006, 07:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman
@Aug 10 2006, 01:38 AM
i will use this container load and see what the results are.

As in shipment container?
No as one container that i brought at the supermarket :) [/b]
Well thank god for that, we don't know what kind of damage a container load of that stuff can do to a single human, at a quantum level you might start supersizing quantum gravity, if so there could be one startling consequence, space itself might not exist....I know...it's pretty hard to wrap your head around what it could mean for there to be no space

Originally posted by QKXV+Aug 11 2006, 10:16 AM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@Aug 10 2006, 10:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman

No as one container that i brought at the supermarket :)
Well thank god for that, we don't know what kind of damage a container load of that stuff can do to a single human, at a quantum level you might start supersizing quantum gravity, if so there could be one startling consequence, space itself might not exist....I know...it's pretty hard to wrap your head around what it could mean for there to be no space [/b]
There is no space left in my head anyway :lol:

It does have a nice fruity taste to it.

Originally posted by Candyman+Aug 11 2006, 12:42 PM-->
Originally posted by QKXV@Aug 11 2006, 10:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman

Well thank god for that, we don't know what kind of damage a container load of that stuff can do to a single human, at a quantum level you might start supersizing quantum gravity, if so there could be one startling consequence, space itself might not exist....I know...it's pretty hard to wrap your head around what it could mean for there to be no space

It does have a nice fruity taste to it. [/b]
just like you

Originally posted by DC+Aug 11 2006, 01:16 PM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@Aug 11 2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by QKXV@Aug 11 2006, 10:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman

It does have a nice fruity taste to it.
just like you [/b]
hehehehe :wacko: :blink:

People haven't done enough studies to know the effect of creatine on teenagers. I do think it is safe for a fully grown adult however and the dosage should be a little smaller then what's recommended. use it with the protein shakes or natural protein foods, and don't forget your cardio.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Aug 14 2006, 03:41 AM
People haven't done enough studies to know the effect of creatine on teenagers. I do think it is safe for a fully grown adult however and the dosage should be a little smaller then what's recommended. use it with the protein shakes or natural protein foods, and don't forget your cardio.
Yeah i try to do a bit of cardio straight after doing weights they say thats the best time to do it.

real? i always did it the other way cause after i do weights i was always 2 shagged to do cardio

i am dumb :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Aug 14 2006, 12:22 PM
real? i always did it the other way cause after i do weights i was always 2 shagged to do cardio

i am dumb :)
That is what the guys at the gym told me to do.

fair enough, i didnt get told to do anything :)

i was to lazy and didnt go back after a while.

i want to join a gym, but i lack the motivation to go

Originally posted by DC@Aug 15 2006, 11:45 AM
i always do cardio on my day off weights
The only Cardio I get done is the race from work to Happy Hour - I have 1 hr to make happy hour from work

A quick powerwalk after the train does the trick

Then my weights sessions begins

Start small on Schooners
Sometimes I get a little wild and will hit the Pints, depends if I have a spotter

Then after about an 1hr lifting liquid gold - Heavy metal stuff

Back on the Cardio with a powerwalk home, and a ciggy on the run....really does work out the lungs.

Once home I eat, and dont stop eating until i literally cant put anything in my stomach.

Kava powder is a good suppliment........got plenty of that left over too......

:bleh!: :p

Originally posted by ak47+Aug 15 2006, 01:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC
@Aug 15 2006, 11:45 AM
i always do cardio on my day off weights
The only Cardio I get done is the race from work to Happy Hour - I have 1 hr to make happy hour from work

A quick powerwalk after the train does the trick

Then my weights sessions begins

Start small on Schooners
Sometimes I get a little wild and will hit the Pints, depends if I have a spotter

Then after about an 1hr lifting liquid gold - Heavy metal stuff

Back on the Cardio with a powerwalk home, and a ciggy on the run....really does work out the lungs.

Once home I eat, and dont stop eating until i literally cant put anything in my stomach.

Kava powder is a good suppliment........got plenty of that left over too......

:bleh!: :p [/b]
thats a tough schedule

1 hour whattt are they crazy?!

Latest posts