• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Echo - echo - 'cho - 'ho - 'o...

R

Rugby_Cymru

Is there anybody out there tonight?
This place is feeling mighty desolate.
Here i am forum hoping in what feels like a post-apocalyptic world.
That's how i picture it, were everyone (barr myself) to simultaneously die right now. I'd sit here on this site and shout "Echo" as my voice resonates through the forums.
I wouldn't know anyone was dead because my flat mates locked away in his room and i see no other neighbours. I can't really hear the traffic all that clearly from here and people are also very quiet on msn.

Eerie.

So here we go.

Last man/woman alive. You've got the WORLD to yourself. I take that back, you've got the country to yourself - coz you ain't flying anywhere!

So your the last person alive on this earth...

What do you do?

I'm waiting for the first person to say "Have a really big ****". Because you know it's coming. Pun intended.

I'd just take as many substances as possible and see what happened. No point in trying to do anything productive, you're going to die alone anyway.

Cidering myself to death seems like a good idea.

I think i'd break into loads of places and break things for the hell of it - you know really disrespect the dead.
I'd take a dead body and do an autopsy on it...just because i've always wanted to.
I'd Steal the bald car dealers Ferarri Enzo and ruin it.
I'd set fire to things.
Ooh, break into Millenium Stadium and kick a conversion over the posts.

Erm...i'd also find a really cool suicide for myself. Maybe jump off the bt building in cardiff.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeally long way down.

There are plenty more things i'd like to do.
Such as, have a big ****.

How long would i have electricity and gas and water etc. considering everyone just died out?

I would prop a body up and give it the big boot off the ropes. ALWAYS wanted to do that.

(Not neccessarily to a dead body)

Is there anybody out there tonight?
This place is feeling mighty desolate.
Here i am forum hoping in what feels like a post-apocalyptic world.
That's how i picture it, were everyone (barr myself) to simultaneously die right now. I'd sit here on this site and shout "Echo" as my voice resonates through the forums.
I wouldn't know anyone was dead because my flat mates locked away in his room and i see no other neighbours. I can't really hear the traffic all that clearly from here and people are also very quiet on msn.

Eerie.

So here we go.

Last man/woman alive. You've got the WORLD to yourself. I take that back, you've got the country to yourself - coz you ain't flying anywhere!

So your the last person alive on this earth...

What do you do?
[/b]

Here I am the last man on earth...wondering what gear Rugby_Cymru had and how I could get some of it

Seriously though, I'm quite curious with this question:

How long would i have electricity and gas and water etc. considering everyone just died out?
[/b]

Any ideas?

Latest posts