• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Editing Rugby 06

D

denis

Why can't EA get their ass in gear and sort the licenes considering their deep pockets :(

I can sit down and play the career till I have the celtic league stuff sorted at a minimum. So I'm on here to see if anyone can give me some info on how to go about editing the jerseys and logos?

Originally posted by denis@Feb 10 2006, 04:10 PM
Why can't EA get their ass in gear and sort the licenes considering their deep pockets :(

I can sit down and play the career till I have the celtic league stuff sorted at a minimum. So I'm on here to see if anyone can give me some info on how to go about editing the jerseys and logos?
Relax my man, I shall be doing all jerseys for the Celtic league teams that are in game. I should get the game tomorrow and I shall begin editing tomorrow.

Sounds good! Let me know if you want a hand, I was Denis_dh that did a few kits last year for 2005 and have edited PRM 1 & 2 (PRMCentral.tk).

Good stuff. If it's like last year, most of the teams will only need logos added (though they did miss out the back of the Gunners kit from what I remember so I had to re-do it) but I'll want to do my own templates after a while.

Latest posts