• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

eh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Smaller nations missing out on the next world cup?!?!?!?

So basically no-one, apart from the bankers, wants this to happen. [/b]

Hmmm? well it was an eye sore watching the 'minnows' get thrashed at previous World Cups. I believe there was an earlier indication on this issue before World Cup 07 started. Now that they (minnows) are finally showing some amazing stuff this year, it's a little too late now. Anyways I think they'll be better off having their own 'second-level' tournament - it'll be good if it is a two-yearly competition.

<div class='quotemain'> So basically no-one, apart from the bankers, wants this to happen. [/b]

Hmmm? well it was an eye sore watching the 'minnows' get thrashed at previous World Cups. I believe there was an earlier indication on this issue before World Cup 07 started. Now that they (minnows) are finally showing some amazing stuff this year, it's a little too late now. Anyways I think they'll be better off having their own 'second-level' tournament - it'll be good if it is a two-yearly competition. [/b][/quote]

A high profile tournament for the 'minnows' is definitely a good idea but this world cup should definitely earn them a stay of execution. There has to be something to aim for for these nations.

That will no happend, not after those teams played very well againts the more powerfull teams. Just look at tonga that almost clasify to quarters.

Latest posts