TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_58820861_58820860.jpg

British crooner Engelbert Humperdinck is to represent the UK at this year's Eurovision Song Contest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17222934

Doesn't matter who you got we got Jedward again *****es.

What right does the BBC have to select him? Shambles.

Exactly, normally we have a Graham Norton special allowing us to at least choose the "musician" who will get us nil points. I've not paid much attention to eurovision since Lordi won it on 06

you care about who enters Eurovision?

I care that as a tax payer I should have some chance to have a say on who we enter. Hump is old, last year Britain was on the right track on how to enter, now they've gone 5 steps back.

Need to bring back the Wogan also.

Last edited:
they should just choose like a real joke ... I think this guy would be perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a time when Eurovision saw real talent battle it out. I remember ABBA. I remember this:

Last edited by a moderator:
We have real talent now. The Jedwards are going for Ireland for the next 10 years. And we're all gonna like it....or else...

Doesn't matter who you send anyway. An island can not win the Eurovision anymore. Not enough neighbours.

And Psychic Duck...real jokes don't work. We sent a Turkey and he got booed off in the 'semis'. Them eastern European's take this shipt seriously (which is ironic seeing as they undermine the whole thing with their block voting).

Olyy's done me by 10 minutes!! I was just about to burst into 'Myy lovely horse running through the - fiiiieeeeeellds!!

Eurovision has gone all politics these days. The UK will never win it due to the whole War on Iraq and the middle east debate.

We could reserect the beatles and enter them and we still would finish near the bottom end of the eurovision table. As brits we must just sit back, crack open a beer (providing you are 18 or over ;) ), order in takeout and just enjoy the OTT Campy cheese fest that is Eurovision :p

Eurovision has gone all politics these days. The UK will never win it due to the whole War on Iraq and the middle east debate.

We could reserect the beatles and enter them and we still would finish near the bottom end of the eurovision table. As brits we must just sit back, crack open a beer (providing you are 18 or over ;) ), order in takeout and just enjoy the OTT Campy cheese fest that is Eurovision :p

This.

Latest posts