• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

england are rated 92..

M

mark_shaw

if england are rated 92, does this mean they have jst used the old team members

You'd think so, as the current squad wouldn't be above 65!
<

haha hard, i mean nzwas ranked number 1 by nov 2004! is that when the game was finalsised

They have updated and accurate squads, it just appears the stats aren't as up to date.

Yeah...it's good and bad.

But I'd like to accentuate the positive by looking at it being fun to play England w/ the Blacks as you know you're beating a better team (according to the game). I will reserve the biggest, sickest, meanest hits and 100 metre tries from out of the ingoal especially for this encounter.

hehe
<

I'm just gonna adjust the stats as soon as i get the game before i even play it... but will the overall stats change as well on the team select screen? not like bloody Rugby 2004 how the stats were basically cut n paste!

Originally posted by 187@Feb 28 2005, 08:41 PM
I'm just gonna adjust the stats as soon as i get the game before i even play it... but will the overall stats change as well on the team select screen? not like bloody Rugby 2004 how the stats were basically cut n paste!
I doubt it...but that's just gut instinct.

England being 92 is the biggest load of crud news i have heard! They SUCK! Australia or NZL would DESTORY ASS! Against them. They just lost to Ireland in the 6 Nations! wtf!

As far as I can see the Stats of the teams doesn’t influence the actual game all that much! In all the video bits I’ve seen it looked that rugby won the match, instead of the overwhelming differences in the team rankings.

Take the Wallabies vs. Uruguay match…although the Wallabies are rated far better Locks could only manage to scrape through. So the rankings don’t bother me.

As long as the game is great!

It wasn't Lox I don't think. They were blokes from Gamebiz who seriously did not have an idea what to do. Rob Cubine would be my guess.

Be that as it may...I still think the Game would be decided on Good/Bad decisions...and not really on stats. Stats will play a part...for sure!!! But I don't think it would decide the outcome of the games. OR I HOPE NOT!!!
<

I've been syaing for two years now that the best way to represent a teams ability is to link it to the IRB rankings. It wouldn't be hard to have an update each month from the IRB site:

http://www.irb.com/WR/

That way no one can complain!

Latest posts