England Rugby (RFU) - Ban Infograhic - André Esterhuizen

ncurd

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Is this the first time they've done something like this? If so good on them and look forward to seeing more (with World Rugby and other nations doing the same).

Is this the first time they've done something like this?
They started at the start of this season, I think - I'm a big fan, and definitely helps explain how they reached their decisions without needing the delve into the PDF reports

Think 5 weeks for Obano is very harsh - should be midpoint not top end IMO

They started at the start of this season, I think - I'm a big fan, and definitely helps explain how they reached their decisions without needing the delve into the PDF reports

Think 5 weeks for Obano is very harsh - should be midpoint not top end IMO
Dunno why its not come on my twitter feed before....bloody algorithms.

Does seam harsh but you can see the logic, has to be mid-point, gets over 50% ticks so moves into next stage.

Should say still don't agree with remorse (unless expressed immediately after incident) and guilty please being allowed for mitagtion.

Does seam harsh but you can see the logic, has to be mid-point, gets over 50% ticks so moves into next stage.

Should say still don't agree with remorse (unless expressed immediately after incident) and guilty please being allowed for mitagtion.

Aye, agreed - and that's where the infographic helps (the injury ticking him over into the next level)

Also agree on reductions, but I won't start ranting again - I'm like a broken record

Honestly the games gone.. Obano's was a complete accident, Andre's was just a bit of push and shove.. Falling out of love with Union :(

Latest posts