• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Italy

I made that bloody video with the music over-lay. I uploaded my a full 6 months or soo earlier.

<iframe ***le="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4tA3MBgBaA0?hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

Thieving ******* Australian.

Haha, just picked a moment I remember, didn't know who made the video.

Well, what can I say about this game. A plethora of tries, great game again for Flood and Ashton. Finally a try for Mark Cueto. All in all England played fantastically well and cudos for Italy for not giving up and they eventually got a try. Grand slam? Lets hope so!

great game the funny thing was im not sure if england were very good or were italy just awful

great game the funny thing was im not sure if england were very good or were italy just awful

I'm sure there was a bit of both.
England were deadly in attack, showing great support (much like the southern hemisphere teams always do), but Italy were awful in defence. First up tackling was attrotious.

As is more often then not, a little bit of both. England will need to be a lot better against France next week, but that said Italy were poor against Ireland too.

Disappointing weekend of rugby from an entertainment pov.

Disappointing weekend of rugby from an entertainment pov.
Not sure if I agree with this. Fair enough, England v Italy was a mis-match, didn't see Scotland v Wales BUT Ireland V France was a fantastic game, arguably the best match of this year's Six Nation's to date barring maybe Wales v England.

Not sure if I agree with this. Fair enough, England v Italy was a mis-match, didn't see Scotland v Wales BUT Ireland V France was a fantastic game, arguably the best match of this year's Six Nation's to date barring maybe Wales v England.

The finish was dramatic enough, but the skill levels were abysmal.

hmm, the England game had some fantastic rugby in it even if there was little intensity or suspense... the ireland game had a lot of intensity and suspense, but not much good rugby. Both were games I enjoyed watching.

Not like the wales game, which was atrocious.

To be honest, The England - italy game was good as both sides played rugby, this game was eurm. Well making so many errors on this level. I hope both teams can get their heads clear for the next game.

cant really add much to this enjoyable game but errors from bothsides, ashton was immense

Latest posts