• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Tonga (06/11)

This curry guy has got a few turnovers and is linking well ball in hand - we should try him at openside one day

Look a lot better with Smith, can't say that Dombrandt has done too much to say we look that much better
Not saying he's made a huge individual difference, but he balances out the team. Curry can be a properly flanker.

69 points
Approve South Park GIF

Radwan holding his head as he's tackled when he realises he's put the ref in for a try is pure comedy

Not to bad but when you consider England played against 14 men for I think 50 minutes against a tier 2 nation slightly underwhelming.

So positives:

Set piece was pretty good overall, especially the lineout
Defence was good.
Discipline was a lot better, especially in the 2nd half.
Steward played well.
Radwan played well.
Smith looked so comfortable at 10.
Front row looked good.

I definitely think we looked more balanced as I side with Smith and Dombrandt. Yes Dombrandt didn't have a huge impact, but the back row looked far better with him on.
Furbank for didn't really show much to be a 10. Slade was at first receiver far too much and most of Furbank's good moments came when he was acting like a centre or fullback.

This curry guy has got a few turnovers and is linking well ball in hand - we should try him at openside one day
This Curry guy you speak of does he not have a twin who is equally as capable?

So positives:

Set piece was pretty good overall, especially the lineout
Defence was good.
Discipline was a lot better, especially in the 2nd half.
Steward played well.
Radwan played well.
Smith looked so comfortable at 10.
Front row looked good.

I definitely think we looked more balanced as I side with Smith and Dombrandt. Yes Dombrandt didn't have a huge impact, but the back row looked far better with him on.
Furbank for didn't really show much to be a 10. Slade was at first receiver far too much and most of Furbank's good moments came when he was acting like a centre or fullback.
Blamire is a natural born try scorer....

Latest posts