Every Time Ref

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Guys, I'm in hospital.

Don't worry, it's not terminal or anything, this isn't an awkward TRF goodbye from an avatar you've never met and probably thought was an idiot - but basically no one can work out what's happening so my stay keeps getting extended. Anyone who has spent any time in hospital will understand me when I say boredom is a massive issue, that's what this post is for.

Please, I'm begging you all, stick something on here which will entertain me for a few minutes, be it long, serious complicated rugby analysis, Big Hits complications to a godawful metal backtrack, or bugger all to do with rugby at all. Cats falling off sheds, goats acting like humans, weird cartoons, old comedy sketches, whatever. Just tell a joke. Even personal abuse, seriously, use me as a verbal punching bag if you like, as long as there's something slightly funny in there. I'm so starved of entertainment I am ready to find absolutely anything entertaining.

Cheers TRF.

Edit: I just answered a work email, not because it was important but because it was something to do. That's how bad the situation is

Last edited:
You could watch the latest news updates Jeremy Corbyn desperately cling to power it's honestly funny as hell. Unless your Corbyn supporter your probably not finding this funny at all.

You could watch the latest news updates Jeremy Corbyn desperately cling to power it's honestly funny as hell. Unless your Corbyn supporter your probably not finding this funny at all.

If you're able to detach yourself from the underlying seriousness, British politics is actually ****ing hilarious right now! I hear Farage in the EU Parliament was comedy gold as well.

https://vimeo.com/108133421

You've probably watched it before but the Lions movie is always a good watch.

Hope you get out soon mate

Cheers mate, that is good. I'll see if I can get it to stream on crappy hospital wifi...

Latest posts