• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Japan vs. New Zealand. 02/11/13

Here comes Luke Whitelock. I can see the terror on the face of the Japanese players....

Kerr Barlow has been rubbish on attack.

This ref has also been poor, too keen to blow his whistle.

I'm surprised the athleticism of the Japanese, I thought they would be weaker. They improved a lot in that aspect.

Kerr barlow's delivery is slow off the base of the ruck.Genrally AB's play lacks cohesion.

FFS. I wish the AB's would stop slowing the game down! Watching 1000's of scrums is not entertainment.

deft kick from Kerr Barlow but his overall play lends strength to the opinion that TJ and Andrew Ellis deserve to be ahead of him .

The blacks should just give the ball to Japan and just tackle for the last 10mins

Lol Luke Whitelock. Class.

Youre kidding. He got caught at least twice, and was slow and messy with his delivery. Good on defense though.

Yep I have to agree with you. Kerr-Barlows clearances were pretty slow at times. His defense was very impressive though, and his box-kicking was very good in the second half. Overall I would give him a pass mark - I don't think Aaron Smith has anything to worry about though :)

Last edited:
Lol Luke Whitelock. Class.

Yep I have to agree with you. Kerr-Barlows clearances were pretty slow at times. His defense was very impressive though, and his box-kicking was very good in the second half. Overall I would give him a pass mark - I don't think Aaron Smith has anything to worry about though :)

I must have missed it ! Lol!

For fantasy rugby purposes I would like Fukuoka to get the try.

Saili better learn how to catch a ball, I know conditions were poor but he was pathetic. 1/10 from me

Latest posts