• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] Wales v Tonga 22/11/2013

I actually really hope Hook has a blinder on saturday. Would be great for him to play more of a part in the current Wales set-up on a regular basis. It seems a shame to let his raw talent go to waste.

Lydiate in for Coombs and AWJ jumps onto the bench.

I actually really hope Hook has a blinder on saturday. Would be great for him to play more of a part in the current Wales set-up on a regular basis. It seems a shame to let his raw talent go to waste.

I'd prefer it if he had a blinder tonight :p

BBC is taking the pish now, goto watch this live on iPlayer as I'm currently at uni in england and it states I can't watch the live stream of it for legal reasons <.<

oh this is on ? thought it was tomorrow, found out about it randomly.
Nice first try Wales.

Wales have added some flair on attack there, and with big George doing the running before a quick offload, Wales look good right now. The English must be bothered watching this right now and thinking of that Twickenham match in a few months. France better bring it in Cardiff too next year.

Couple of errors creeping in to our game since that try, Lloyd Williams getting caught far too often trying to get the ball away

This thread is a bit dead!

Some laughable defence by Tonga. Nice finishing by the Welsh though!

Bloody hell Rhodri... Awful awareness
Although Tonga got away with a very lazy runner in midfield

I normally don't mind Jiffy but he's such a condescending tw@ towards Pacific Island sides.

Wish he'd cap a shoulder charge to the mush.

I normally don't mind Jiffy but he's such a condescending tw@ towards Pacific Island sides.

Wish he'd cap a shoulder charge to the mush.

He is by far the most annoying commentator. Incredibly bias towards Wales as well.

Well done to Justin Tipuric for turning the injured Tongan player on his side, so he didn't swallow his tongue.

Latest posts