• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ESPN NHL Fantasy League

M Two One

Tra la la la
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
Hey guys, if you'd like to start a fantasy league and would be dedicated to playing throughout the season, let me know here. I'll set up the league and we can discuss draft options. I think a live snake draft is best with a 90 second wait between picks. I'm thinking a head-to-head system.

Any comp on TRF I don't have to take charge of is bonus. I'm in!!!

Awesome, we can have a maximum of twenty teams, so get in if you want in!

pencil me in...i am in the middle of moving the family...so it might be tough, but let me know

Good luck with the move. I'll send a PM to everyone that wants to join when we're going to hold the draft.

So five people? Well, we'll see how things go, maybe someone will join later. Did you guys want to do a live draft or random?

Sure, i want to learn more about hockey and the players ... how do I join?

Okay, seven players is pretty good. I'll get this started ASAP.

Let me know as well guys

Sure, i want to learn more about hockey and the players ... how do I join?

I'm going to create the league and you guys will have to join (also create an account if you don't have one already). I'll give you a league code, etc.

I just need to know if you guys want a live draft or random teams.

Okay everyone, the league is up!

I'm going to send everyone a PM with instructions, please follow them! Make sure that you open an account at the ESPN fantasy website. You'll receive that in the invite.

I also need one more player, will anyone give this league an eighth team?

Okay, seven players is pretty good. I'll get this started ASAP.

I'm going to create the league and you guys will have to join (also create an account if you don't have one already). I'll give you a league code, etc.

I just need to know if you guys want a live draft or random teams.

Thanks M Two One, my wife said she'd join if you are still short (if not, no worries)

... can we start trash talkin yet! :D

... Zeq ... you're going down big time :)

... Little Guy, you may as well Leaf now :D

... FormerlyFastWinger, you'll be too slow for me, you'll go down in Flames :D

Don't even try a comeback ... you've got to get up pretty Oilly in the morning to get one past me :D

... FormerlyFastWinger, you'll be too slow for me, you'll go down in Flames :D

Dude you know it's a hockey draft.....not a free fall contest right?

I was up in Deadmonton for work this week........horrible place, your wife must be a special lady

Dude you know it's a hockey draft.....not a free fall contest right?

I was up in Deadmonton for work this week........horrible place, your wife must be a special lady

:lol: ... really! ... my bad ... I suppose I could have waited for them to start hitting the thingy around with the stick thingy (quake in fear of my knowledge of all things hockey) :D

... the actual games to start soon, right? :D

... mate, I wished i'd known you were here ... maybe we could have caught up for a beer

... funny, i'm usually the one that's being called "special" ... but of course she's a special lady :)

NHL season started tonight with a Leafs win ... shock! Not really actually. I guess the shocker was Boston losing at home during banner night.

The rescheduled draft takes place tomorrow, but will have to be canceled again if we don't have our final two managers confirm their teams on the website. We're counting on you guys to get this underway.

Okay, we have our eight players confirmed and the draft will take place tomorrow.

Latest posts