• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Euro 2008 tournament on Fifa 08 PS3

T

tomrugbyking10

I've decided to create a league on Fifa 08 (PS3 Version). It will be a Euro 2008 tournament. Post your PSN and chosen team if you are interested and i will PM you the leagues details.

tomrugbyking10 - Czech Republic
Gay-Guy - Greece
C A Iversen - Netherlands
Radman - Germany

psn: craigiversen . I don't want to pick too good a side, I'd like either England or Netherlands, but would settle for Denmark if they are good enough.

psn: craigiversen . I don't want to pick too good a side, I'd like either England or Netherlands, but would settle for Denmark if they are good enough.
[/b]

You can be Netherlands as they are in Euro 2008, England didn't qualify or Denmark its up to you.

tomrugbyking10 - Czech Republic
Gay-Guy - Greece
C A Iversen - Netherlands/Denmark

I'll go England even though they are rubbish and not in it, if I have to go a team that is in it let me know what teams are left to choose from as I have no idea.

PSN ID: RadmanNZ

I'll go England even though they are rubbish and not in it, if I have to go a team that is in it let me know what teams are left to choose from as I have no idea.
[/b]

Teams
Group A
Czech Republic - tomrugbyking10
Portugal
Switzerland
Turkey

Group B
Austria
Croatia
Germany
Poland

Group C
France
Italy
Netherlands - C A Iversen
Romania

Group D
Greece - Gay - Guy
Russia
Spain
Sweden

netherlands have a pool of death, but I'll swim with those sharks, lol.

The only threat for me in my pool is Sweden but they are a bunch of has beens haha! Whoops I just saw Spain.

Radman there is Germany in a free pool or you could try France or Italy and swim with CAIverson.

I think the team is Portugal!!!!!!!!!!!

OK guys i'm going to create the league with 16 teams like the real competition. We may not get all 16 from TRF but feel free to invite friends to join up but they can only be Euro 08 teams that aren't occupied already.

Yeah, i'm going with Germany, they stand out for some reason. [/b]

OK Radman you have Germany. Can someone help I need to edit my first post to update the teams etc.. but there is no edit button underneath my posts?

Thanks

Teams
Group A
Czech Republic - tomrugbyking10
Portugal
Switzerland
Turkey

Group B
Austria
Croatia
Germany - Radman
Poland

Group C
France
Italy
Netherlands - C A Iversen
Romania

Group D
Greece - Gay - Guy
Russia
Spain
Sweden

ahh sweet, i thought this was Euro 08 thats why i havnt replied. i must get my eyes checked.

I havnt played any games on my ps3 for a while but I am keen to join in...

Can I go in as <insert next best team here> i am crap and i know nothing about who is good or what :) surprise me :)

what are the details of joining up etc?

ahh sweet, i thought this was Euro 08 thats why i havnt replied. i must get my eyes checked.

Can I go in as <insert next best team here> i am crap and i know nothing about who is good or what :) surprise me :)

what are the details of joining up etc? [/b]

OK i've PM'd C A Iversen, Gay-Guy and i've added Radman on psn. No-one has joined or acknowledged at all so i'll just post the details here, I can't be bothered to chase people if you wanna join, join.
On league search the abreviation is: TRFEU and the password is: trfeuro08
If your gonna join be a team that is in euro and its up to you which team you are as long as they're free.
@ Woosah what is your psn?
Anyone who wants a game i'll be online at around 6-7.30

my PSN is woosaah :) easy to remember :) (as long as you have two o's and two a's...)

sweet, ill try get on tonight, depending on when i can get the plazma off the flatties.

<div class='quotemain'> ahh sweet, i thought this was Euro 08 thats why i havnt replied. i must get my eyes checked.

what are the details of joining up etc? [/b]

OK i've PM'd C A Iversen, Gay-Guy and i've added Radman on psn. No-one has joined or acknowledged at all so i'll just post the details here, I can't be bothered to chase people if you wanna join, join.
On league search the abreviation is: TRFEU and the password is: trfeuro08
If your gonna join be a team that is in euro and its up to you which team you are as long as they're free.
@ Woosah what is your psn?
Anyone who wants a game i'll be online at around 6-7.30
[/b][/quote]

Oh dear I won't have my ps3 back till next week....

Yeah I know....June felt like the Dark Ages without a PS3 around...talk about dark depressing nights ha!

Latest posts