Pool 2
Glasgow Warriors, Narbonne, Saracens, GRAN Parma

Pool 3
Newcastle Falcons, Brive, Petrarca Padova, Montauban

Pool 4
Connacht Rugby, Montpellier, Bath Rugby, NEC Harlequins

Pool 5:
ASM Clermont Auvergne, Worcester Warriors, Viadana, Albi

Look at that Pool 4!!! I'm quite pleased with Bristol's group, but Dragons away may be touch. It depends on how they improve really.

:D As long as we don't play like we did against Parma we will qualify easy!

Group 4 looks tough!

Edit: I meant Group 4 not 5 :unsure:

Group 4 looks like an utter biatch. Montpellier probably won't really bother if they lose their first couple of games, and Connacht will be very difficult in Galway. I'm sure Quins will be looking to assert themselves on all fronts this season. Hopefully we'll have a coach by the time of the first round!

I'm assuming it's the five pool winners and three best runners up who qualify. Smart money might be on Clermont Auvergne. They should walk through their group and will be difficult to play when they're at home.

Originally posted by SmokeyMonkey@Jun 22 2006, 05:29 PM

Group 4 looks tough!

Edit: I meant Group 4 not 5 :unsure:
You mean Pool 1 don't you??

You are a Newport Gwent Dragons supporter, ain't you?

Originally posted by SmokeyMonkey@Jun 22 2006, 05:29 PM

Don't underestimate the power of Jason Strange! ;)

Oh yeah, I was going to ask you SmokeyMonkey, how was Oakley during his time at Newport? He was capped by Wales before the WC, but has now been released by you guys.

Originally posted by harrison2468 Posted on Jun 23 2006+ 08:03 AM-->
Don't underestimate the power of Jason Strange! wink.gif [/b]

How could we? He used to play for us!

<!--QuoteBegin-harrison2468 Posted on Jun 23 2006
@ 08:03 AM
Oh yeah, I was going to ask you SmokeyMonkey, how was Oakley during his time at Newport? He was capped by Wales before the WC, but has now been released by you guys.

Forgettable/bad are words I would use. At least we've got some new players coming through and some crap old ones leaving.

Glad to hear Bath fans are giving Quins a bit of respect and also feel that pool 4 is a *****! If we're showing some respect, I'll also admit I'd rather have been in with any of the other 4 English teams other than Bath!!!
Can't see a best 2nd place coming from that group, as no easy points to pick up like in the other pools.

I'm rooting for Wuss in the ECC, failing that I would quite like to see Quins win it. :)

Latest posts