• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EVOL's R06 Mods and Kits

It is not really stealing EVOL, he has made the boots available. So we use them for Rugby instead of Fifa. As long as no one claims it to be their own work.

BM

EVOL I know you made a patch for European logos, will you be making an update with all logos, for example Barbarians etc?

thats not a bad idea, i may just do that, im was messing around with romania and uruguay, trying to recreate the logos (couldnt find any decent sized ones to work with) um yeah ok, ill have a go in a couple days, ive got some videogames to play at the moment hehe

A question Evol, what boots did you put in that pack as I found a few players with the new Nike total 90's. I suppose that went in along with the puma's?

Also would it possible to replace the colours with boots.

So

Black = Adidas Predator (black)
White = Mercurial Vapor V3 (white)
Black/White = Puma that you made (black/white)
Blue = Nike Total 90 V3 that you made?(blue)
Grey= Adidas F50 (black/white)
Yellow=Adidas predator (White)

Any chance of that in the future?

BM

yeah sorry about the boots file upped i forgot to reorder them here it is again witht he blue nikes replace the generic blue

DOWNLOAD

as for the rest ive been really sick the last few days so wont be doing to much very soon

Carl Hayman BIG BEARD (for kaftka)

unrar into main directory
hayman.jpg

DOWNLOAD

TREVISO HOME

As you may have guessed it is a difficult kit to make because i had next to no info on the sponsors, i didnt put the front right shorts sponsor ??? or the collar sponsor???
and the maxfire i made up because thats kinda what it looked like it said lol
if anyone has anymore info thatd be swell

trevisiohome.jpg

kit-backTREV.jpg

trevisoleft-c.png
-
trevisoright-c.png

rar contains main kit kit back/numbers and mini kits

Installation:
FIRST OF ALL BACK UP YOUR OWN MODS YOU MAY HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

thanks goes to me. and davidson for his pdf logos, makes things much easier cheers
and of course buck shelford

DOWNLOAD
HERE

PIRI NEW
pirinew.jpg

Just extract and dump the big into the main directory
DOWNLOAD
HERE

EDIT
Just a note that this was done very quickly so thats why it sucks, (well i probably couldn't do much better anyhow)

Those are some nice patches, I like now that somebody can edit faces. This opens so many possibilities.

Oh and what about the other NZ with the 'flick' and Lomu and ridding his tuft?

BM

i tried lomu but i cant get his forehead rounded where the tuft was, and it creates an annoying shadow thing aarrgh, i tried modifying wendells face to fit jonahs and it turned out ok but its not great

Evol could you please update that list of faces (if you have discovered anymore that is), I'll have a go at editing some in photoshop.

who1ki.jpg

can anyone help me name this player its really buggin me, i found his face and i dont know his name dammit

Originally posted by EVOL@May 30 2006, 09:16 PM
TRI NATIONS XV (replaces Australia A)
trilarge.png

action.jpg

trinat.jpg

trinatback.jpg

mini-kit-trixv-left2.jpg
mini-kit-trixv-right.jpg

changes everything apart from balls and stadium sponsors etc to make the switch
note:

rar also contains d7f84d84467fbfaaaae51ad3326f52d6.fsh which is the squad management logos, this will update a few other teams squad management logos as well so thatll be good aye

also has be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml which will update the team name

Installation:
FIRST OF ALL BACK UP YOUR OWN MODS YOU  MAY HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

thanks goes to me. and davidson for his pdf logos, makes things much easier cheers
and of course buck shelford

DOWNLOAD
HERE
Dam, that's a bloody cool jersey you've made there EVOL! Though I think you should use the other TN logo, the one with all three countries symbols in it, to make it more like the Lions.
It actually looks to me like a much cooler version of the Kangaroo's commerative annaversey Jersey they wore in 2003.

Tri_Nations.jpg

this one?, if so ill need a better quality pic, any tips

i think your right too i mite just change it up

But rather remove the tri-natons bit at the top and just have the logos of the unions.

Latest posts