• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EVOL's R06 Mods and Kits

Originally posted by EVOL@Jun 23 2006, 10:57 PM
Tri_Nations.jpg

this one?, if so ill need a better quality pic, any tips

i think your right too i mite just change it up
Yeah, after posting that message I did a search on the net for it... It's surprising how blooy hard to find a good one is! I may even just try edit this one.

Ok, I've had a go at enlarging and cleaning the TN logo up a bit... I also took the liberty of inserting new text at the top, but you can change that if you like. Also, I noticed that the boks and AB logo's were outdated as well and have updated both accordingly.

sanzarrepteamcopy2yp.png

What do you think EVOL? Is that usable?

yeah looks good, im not sure about the text though, any other suggestions for that.

it shouldnt take me too long to switch the logos over, maybe an hour when i get the chance

Hey evol, I just downloaded some of your kits aswell as weepu and hayman(nice work BTW) and was wndering if you had a simple unrar and drop file for jonahs face? or is it a whole different thing?

Originally posted by ME
when i first started mucking around with faces and found jonahs head i added the big file to the directory and renamed it so lamo would have the lomu head, this also changed from memory issac feuenati among others as well. then i discovered hex editing and this changed every thing, coz all you need to do is use woosahs editor and change lamos face number from 41109 or whatever it is to 16343 and walaa

I take it you didnt read my post in the wheres lomu thread :lol:

Extracted the rar to my destop, then woosahs instructions say to run the exe file, but it isnt there. There is a rugbyeditor program file but when i douuble click it it redirects to the folder im in, and when i click ok it has a 'no file selected mesage' ??

when you double click R2k6editor.exe you need to go to My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Rugby 06 and find your ros (roster) file te edit choose blaah.ros open then itll ask you to find rugby06.exe which is in "C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Rugby 06" by default or wherever else you installed the game

the R2k6editor.exe is in the rar i just checked

Ok, I got it to come up with the editor screen, looks a bit scary! So now i edit and then run the rugby 06 exe to see changes?

yeah dude all you gotta do is edit whatever, the save ur roster and load said roster in game.

as for the jonah thing, pull up j lomu (or j lamo if you havent changed his name yet) and avert your eyes to the face option, now it should have the number 41109, just change this to 16343 and you gots jonah f***ing lomu mayne

Got it working!! The big man is in!! Your a legend, and you and woosah are both genius's. Thanks. Do these changes stay for world league?

Has anyone come up with alist of numbers for unlicensed likenesses?

its mostly the french teams players but there are a few others

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=149747

heres a list of the correct face numbers so you just take the numbers after the 0's ie
<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0002607" name="Serge Betsen" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

take the 2607 and replace whatever s.betsen has with that number save and load the roster up and walaah

now not every player in the list has an actual proper face so um yeah

check out black mondays thread as hes done a few to show you

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6328

Hey Evol, could you do Lome Fa' atau with blonde streaks in his hair similar to what you did with weepu?

I hav apic but i dont know how to post it up other than as my avatr, which is to small, how do I get it to apear below my posts? :blink:

you will need to uplaod it to a website imagebucket or something

then use the tags
IMG ] to post em

Thanks woosah. Evol, try this link. This picture is a little old but the right idea, just imagine the blonde steaks a little biger and longer. Dont worry about the red bits! You dont hav to do them all over his head like the pic ither, just front going back (similar to weepu but with afew more.Thanks heaps! :D

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/BukBarkr/FAatau.jpg[/IMG]

Just out of interest, are u editing the plyers individual head textures?

Latest posts