• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exploring Stress in Sport: Opportunity to Participate in a Research Study

R Arnold

Academy Player
I am wondering if you can all help me. My name is Rachel Arnold and I am currently studying for a PhD in Sport and Performance Psychology at Loughborough University. For my PhD, I am exploring the pressures that sport performers have experienced as part of their participation in competitive sport. To explore this, I have developed a short indicator (which takes around only 15 minutes and is very easy to complete). The indicator can be extremely helpful to sport performers, since it can not only help them to identify the factors that are creating stress for them within their sporting environments, but also at what intensity these occur and how often.</SPAN>

I need to collect around 700 indicators for this PhD study, so I would really appreciate any help that you could offer me. So, if you are aged 18 or over and have participated in competitive sport in the past month at a club level or higher, please help me to reach my target by completing the indicator on the following link: (</SPAN>https://www.survey.lboro.ac.uk/osi-sp</SPAN></SPAN>). It would be great if you could also forward the link to any ‘sporty’ friends or contacts that you have. Any personally identifiable information that is provided on the indicator will remain confidential. Apart from the researchers, nobody will have access to any responses.</SPAN>

Thanks so much for your help.</SPAN>

I am not a professional player but i want to share with you some thing related to me that i can not play in pressure.is this a common physiology with players or it happens in the field with every sports man.You can give me a better answer for this.In fact i am also asking for solution too dear.
looking for franchises

Last edited:

Latest posts