• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

f***ING USELESS REFS!

C

ChiefsFan

What the f*** is wrong with the f***ing referees. Twice Chiefs should've been awarded tries, but were deemed 'held up' and 'simultaneously touch in goal and grounding the ball'. Then at the end a f***ing penalty try should've been f***ING awarded. There was a blatant forward pass before the first Sharks try!

You can blame the conditions.

You can blame the players.

You can blame the crappy scrum.

You can blame the injuries.

You can blame the slow starts.

But goddamn it, what the f*** IS WRONG WITH THE f***ING REFEREES!

The try scored right on the wing had to be given a try. Would have been great seeing a sideline conversion to draw it.

I'm looking up the rules on simultaneous grounding/touch in goal. Clearly (if you were watching) the TMO had no idea what the law was.

Didnt you have a rant like this last year after the Stormers game :rolleyes:

The Chiefs were unlucky but Delaney was an idiot, he could have taken it 5-10 yards in, it was simply a dreadful finish. Thats it for the Chiefs this season i feel, what an idiot i was for tipping them to win it. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Feb 28 2009, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Didnt you have a rant like this last year after the Stormers game :rolleyes:

The Chiefs were unlucky but Delaney was an idiot, he could have taken it 5-10 yards in, it was simply a dreadful finish. Thats it for the Chiefs this season i feel, what an idiot i was for tipping them to win it. :mellow:[/b]

Don't feel alone with that Incredible Schalk ;)

To be fair, the Chiefs were dreadfully unlucky in this game, and the sharks must all be married to lady luck herself.
The chiefs on the other hand did screw up a lot of chances including dropping a few balls that could allmost certainly have led to tries.

Oh yea, im delighted to see JP Pietersen back to his best, last year i really thought he was a commodity but he is such a solid player now. Also he caught Masaga which was dam impressive, something even Habana couldnt do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Feb 28 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Didnt you have a rant like this last year after the Stormers game :rolleyes:[/b]

Yeah, I believe I did.

I'm kind of like a concerned parent. When my child isn't doing well at school, and not living up to their proven potential I feel disapointed, and upset. When my child gets cheated however, I get angry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Feb 28 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Chiefs were unlucky but Delaney was an idiot, he could have taken it 5-10 yards in, it was simply a dreadful finish.[/b]

Thats the way I see it as well. What an idiot!

I think the Sharks were EXTREMELY lucky. Absolutely shocking refereeing i thought, and the Chiefs were unfortunately on the receiving end. The Sharks defense was brilliant, although i think the Chiefs should have been awarded a penalty try when the Beast stopped a try from an offside position.

The simultaneous grounding with the arm in touch decision i did agree with. Pathetic finishing really. The Sharks were also lucky to score a try from a forward pass, but that happens to every team. Francois Steyn was brilliant. As was JP Pieterson and Ryan Kankowski. Terreblanche was also solid.

That hooker from the Chiefs was awesome. He has a weird name. Why the hell was he replaced? I was sure he would score a winning try.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Feb 28 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 28 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i blame the elvs[/b]

Did you even watch the game? How does a forward pass not being awarded have anything to with the the ELV's? Useless comment.
[/b][/quote]

Woosh!

I didn't see the forward pass but I don't think you could really award either of the Chiefs' tries that went to the TMO. They were close, but the right decisions. Furthermore, Delaney is an absolute clown. His effort wasn't quite as dramatic as the video of the bloke doing the massive dive for the line and dropping the ball in mid-air, but it was almost as stupid.

I thought the Chiefs could've been awarded that try... but it's probably fair it wasn't awarded to punish the winger's stupidity...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Feb 28 2009, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That hooker from the Chiefs was awesome. He has a weird name. Why the hell was he replaced? I was sure he would score a winning try.[/b]

His name's Aled de Malmanche, I think he's half dutch? He can play in any of the front three positions, although I prefer him at Prop, as sometimes his throwing is veeerrrry sloppy, see last weeks game against the Waratahs in the last 15 minutes.

Just saw the highlights and holy moley, Steyn looks enormous. o_O And his chip kick for Pieterson's try was lovely. If only he could transfer his skills to international level.