• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 to return to BBC

A

An Tarbh

Just reading that the BBC now have the rights from next year, let the love fest for Hamilton begin. So F1 via the red button, while the rest of us poor chumps are stuck with reruns of the garden's world.

The technology involved in getting whatever you need to watch shouldnt be too expensive, i would be getting whatever necessary to watch F1.Our coverage in Australia is truly shite we have channel ten who thinks its acceptable to delay a race that starts 6pm to f**king midnight. :angry: They where saying something about having it live on there HD channel but that turned out to be a load of garbage. (if you want people to shell out money for a HD box put some freaking original content! :angry: ),

It was like that in NZ when TV One (A free to air channel run by TVNZ) had the rights. Now it's gone back to Sky Sports, and say what you want about PayTV, the majority of the time they do sports right, and we get everything live.

Now it's gone back to Sky Sports, and say what you want about PayTV, the majority of the time they do sports right [/b]

Indeed i totally agree i would imagine if F1 went to pay tv it would get treated with alot more respect.

Stop complaining. At least you get the sports. We don't get **** in Singapore.

I'd watch F! again, if the Top Gear Team are involved in the coverage on BBC. I can see Clarkson on the side of the track, pouring oil onto it, just to give us some exictiment!

Latest posts