• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA Cup

I hope they both get in a brawl in the first 5 minutes and Liverpool are declared champions. Otherwise I don't give a damn about either team.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BLR @ May 29 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hope they both get in a brawl in the first 5 minutes and Liverpool are declared champions. Otherwise I don't give a damn about either team.[/b]

HAHA. Classic.

I hope Tim Cahill scores a hattrick and Didier Drogba trips over his own lips.

would normally want to see Chelsea win this one but after they threw their toys out of the pram against Barca I've no time for them anymore.

so Di Matteo loses a record I'm not sure he thought would only last 12 years.

Some shocking defending going on today, and Tim Howard was pathetic for Chelsea's winner.

This combined with the Super 14 final was hardly worth the 2am trip to the pub.

Probably a fair result in the end. My views on it:

Tim Howard couldn't keep bees! Should have done a lot better with Lampard's shot though he was unsighted for the first few metres of it so can't really complain too much.

Classic Drogba header showing the brilliant qualities he has: Power, Height, Strength and Speed. I don't Lescott knew what hit him! Shame Drogba has so many bad qualities too...

My friend is a HUGE Everton fan and he and his dad managed to get tickets a few days before the game (don't ask me how, I have no idea!) so he was giving it large on the texts saying how Everton are going to walk Chelsea blah blah blah. Obviously when Saha scored he was going mental texting me all these chants that the fans were singing. When it was 2-1 he just sent a text saying the next chant: "How much did you pay the ref? How much did you pay the ref? How much did you pay the ref?"

If anything Chelsea should have had a penalty and I thought Howard Webb was brilliant. Possibly one of the worst shouts ever.

Evertonians have to blame the referee or Liverpool if they lose. It's insitric to their being.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (best_fullback @ Jun 1 2009, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Probably a fair result in the end. My views on it:

Tim Howard couldn't keep bees! Should have done a lot better with Lampard's shot though he was unsighted for the first few metres of it so can't really complain too much.

Classic Drogba header showing the brilliant qualities he has: Power, Height, Strength and Speed. I don't Lescott knew what hit him! Shame Drogba has so many bad qualities too...

My friend is a HUGE Everton fan and he and his dad managed to get tickets a few days before the game (don't ask me how, I have no idea!) so he was giving it large on the texts saying how Everton are going to walk Chelsea blah blah blah. Obviously when Saha scored he was going mental texting me all these chants that the fans were singing. When it was 2-1 he just sent a text saying the next chant: "How much did you pay the ref? How much did you pay the ref? How much did you pay the ref?"

If anything Chelsea should have had a penalty and I thought Howard Webb was brilliant. Possibly one of the worst shouts ever.[/b]
Obviously didn't pay them enough considering the goal that wasn't but really was towards the end.

Latest posts