• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fa'atau82's Rugby 08 MOD thread (PC)

F

Fa'atau82

Hi guys.

I'm opening a new thread as i have Rugby 08 now and will start patching and modding graphics very soon.

This will include Club kits, International Kits and all manner of graphics ranging from logos, banners, minikits and anything else that needs updating. Please be patient, but mods, patches and graphics updates will come soon.

Some things i have lined-up..

- Retro Guinness / Allied Dunbar / Zurich Premiership kits
- Retro International Kits and Roster (AKA Legend's patch)
- 2007-08 Club and International Kit updates for remaining teams if they haven't been done yet.

Hi guys.

I'm opening a new thread as i have Rugby 08 now and will start patching and modding graphics very soon.

This will include Club kits, International Kits and all manner of graphics ranging from logos, banners, minikits and anything else that needs updating. Please be patient, but mods, patches and graphics updates will come soon.

Some things i have lined-up..

- Retro Guinness / Allied Dunbar / Zurich Premiership kits
- Retro International Kits and Roster (AKA Legend's patch)
- 2007-08 Club and International Kit updates for remaining teams if they haven't been done yet. [/b]

What about some Rugby League kits B) ;) :cheers:

Jeff

I knew you would ask that.

I will make a deal with you. I'll do just Wigan at some stage and that's it. It's not that hard to make, unless it has shoulder stripes which i haven't mastered yet.

I will make a deal with you. I'll do just Wigan at some stage and that's it. It's not that hard to make, unless it has shoulder stripes which i haven't mastered yet.
[/b]

please can you finish top 14 and legends patch first ? :)

btw would it be possible to release the files separatly, please, as i will not be interested in some of the teams on these patches.

thanks for the work keep going on !!!! :cheers:

As it stands, i can't get the editor to run on my pc, so the roster will have to be done by Ciais or someone else if i give them the info.

I have been making a couple of legends club kits today.

As it stands, i can't get the editor to run on my pc, so the roster will have to be done by Ciais or someone else if i give them the info.

I have been making a couple of legends club kits today. [/b]

Don't worry, I can do it, right now I finished Argentina and Australia, now I'm going out, so tomorrow I'll do Canada, England, Fiji, ...

No. You must not go out, this is forbidden. You must stay and complete the roster. If you attempt to go out, i will call Chabal and he will throw you over the alps.

/joking

Have a 5 minute break, and then i expext you back to work. Remember.. chabal.. alps..

/mwahahahahaha

[/b]

Haha, you have yourself a deal. I've tried to do my own kits but i keep flunking it :cheers:

No. You must not go out, this is forbidden. You must stay and complete the roster. If you attempt to go out, i will call Chabal and he will throw you over the alps.

/joking

Have a 5 minute break, and then i expext you back to work. Remember.. chabal.. alps..

/mwahahahahaha [/b]

I'm working at the roster. Well, from NOW, but I'm working... :p

Chabal? He doesn't speak english, so how could you tell him? :huh:

"We're in France. We speak French" :yes:

Ok, coming up next is the Official Magners League Ball for Magners League teams. Just testing them now.

I am also doing a Heineken Cup ball, and possibly an Italian Super 10 and French Top 14 ball, if there is such a thing.

I have also made a Guinness Premiership logo mod pack.

Have to test them out, hopefully they will work. I want to also add fly-in logo for Guinness Premiership, like you have for Sky Sports.

I will post screenshots tonight hopefully. For some reason EAGE won't open certain files for me to edit the transparency. It worked for the Sky Sports logo for some reason.

If anyone has any other programs they use, please let me know!

Right here is the score.

The Magners League ball works fine. Looks nice, just trying to post up a screenshot. I can edit every ball in the game, so i will try to work on that at some stage.

Also, the Guinness Premiership fly-in logo works, and i have made it transparent and i'm testing it now. Here's hoping it works. However, the logos for the menu select have not overwritten.

Will post screenshots and downloads tonight, i hope.

Guinness Premiership Fly-in TV Logo V.1 (can see some unwanted pixels in the screenshot)

- Updated Fly-in TV logo for the Guinness Premiership season.

Download HERE http://www.badongo.com/file/5178934

Screenshot
guinnessflyinep5.jpg

Magners League Official Matchball Mod

- Updates all the Magners League teams with the Official Magners League matchball (Leinster, Munster, Ulster, Llanelli, Cardiff, Ospreys, Dragons, Edinburgh, Glasgow)

Download HERE http://www.badongo.com/file/5178983

Screenshot
magnersballcz8.jpg

Wow Gary, you become better and better everday :bravo:
Any chance you make WC banners/flags and logos in the near (or far) future? :p

Coming up next..

- Fly-in logos update for all teams needing updates.
- Squad Management logos (including RWC)
- Banners/Flags for all teams needing updates.

I have to figure out what file does what. Yesterday, i tried to edit the menu select logo for Guinness Premiership, but the file is messed up when i open it in EAGE. I couldn't import anything into it.

Does anyone know if the RWC ball is in the game, and if so does it have a .big file just for RWC mode?

I can do that next.

Balls are easy, and i enjoy doing them. I managed to make a texture of a matchball, and that's why you can see it on the Heineken Cup ball.

Coming up next..

- Fly-in logos update for all teams needing updates.
- Squad Management logos (including RWC)
- Banners/Flags for all teams needing updates.

I have to figure out what file does what. Yesterday, i tried to edit the menu select logo for Guinness Premiership, but the file is messed up when i open it in EAGE. I couldn't import anything into it.

Does anyone know if the RWC ball is in the game, and if so does it have a .big file just for RWC mode?

I can do that next.

Balls are easy, and i enjoy doing them. I managed to make a texture of a matchball, and that's why you can see it on the Heineken Cup ball.
[/b]

Yes, the RWC ball is in the game, and it's just for the RWC mode. That's all I know for now

For the roster, it's going great, I even modified some faces à la ross munro (basically, I only add/delete headgears), everything is updated down to the boots :D

I need the codes for the teams fly-in logos (in a match) and also i can't find the same one for Heineken Cup.

Did anyone release a list of location codes for these things?

Latest posts