• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

::: Fa'atau82's WORKSHOP ::: 2009/10 Season

i dont need a massive post on how to put these in game just a small one e.g "my documents-rugby08-.................." you get my drift

Download the modpack, be sure to have winzip or winrar on your pc, open the modpack that you've downloaded and extract the files to your Rugby08 main folder,
normally C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

Hope this helps you...

hey faatau, did you by any chance happen to get the chance to upload the anz cup mod? no pressure or anything but i would really reallly really appreciate if you could do it. thanks...

Ok I just saw some glaring omissions and wanted to point them out. There's probably more than I'll catch as I don't know all the teams.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 13 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
International
when available[/b]

Ok so I'm not gonna go through that long-ass list, but point being, there are some big names that are missing from those lists. Why don't you try getting rosters through the club websites?

Oh, and I think Francois Steyn is going to Racing Metro
And thanks for the incredible work!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruggersp @ Sep 29 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok I just saw some glaring omissions and wanted to point them out. There's probably more than I'll catch as I don't know all the teams.

Ok so I'm not gonna go through that long-ass list, but point being, there are some big names that are missing from those lists. Why don't you try getting rosters through the club websites?

And thanks for the incredible work![/b]

Eioan Reddan is at leinster now you now right

Heh you know the night after I wrote that I watched Leinster v Edinburgh and lo and behold....these days though (as if I've ever experienced anything differently) so many players trade each season. So hard to keep up with them all. And speaking of, is there any way to change the game so that you can change what club a player plays for in the roster files? I.e. Richie McCaw for Leicester (plzplzplz), etc. I mean other than world league, btw.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Sep 29 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruggersp @ Sep 29 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And thanks for the incredible work![/b]

Eioan Reddan is at leinster now you now right
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruggersp @ Oct 1 2009, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Heh you know the night after I wrote that I watched Leinster v Edinburgh and lo and behold....these days though (as if I've ever experienced anything differently) so many players trade each season. So hard to keep up with them all. And speaking of, is there any way to change the game so that you can change what club a player plays for in the roster files? I.e. Richie McCaw for Leicester (plzplzplz), etc. I mean other than world league, btw.
[/b]

Yes there is two ways...1.You can do it ingame,go to the squad management menu,if you want McCaw in Leicester replace him at the Crusaders with a player that isn't in a team,this means McCaw is now "clubless",then go to Leicester and replace any player ther with McCaw...
2.Download Woosaah's roster editor,open the roster file,go to team edit and edit a team like you want to.

hey faatau, will you get a chance soon to upload the anz cup patch? if not is it possible that you could just upload the wellington kits (i think you were going to do it anyways so people could use it with mup 1.2), thanks anyways and would appreciate it if you could do either of those...

I'm free this weekend, so i will do it this weekend. I'm just doing 12-14hrs at work everyday. Rubbish!

I'm checking out the patch i made, and seeing how it works. Vista might run the files differently to how they actually are, that is the only issue i might have but it's a bad issue. very bad!

Vista has a system where you have to import the files to the folder. You can't edit them in the folder. If you edit them, they load how you edited them, but if you copy the fils out, the shadow files copy, not the actual files. Really ****! But i dont think i made that mistake. It's been a while since i even played rugby 08.

Also, bear in mind that i think Shaheen updated the Canterbury and Auckland kits, so if you download my 'patch', then add his new kits afterwards if you want new versions.

Ok, for the moment, i have decided to release the kits. The minikits are out of date anyway i would guess for both Currie Cup and ANZ Cup. In hindsight, it is probably best to wait until we make the new global club patch which will feature S14, Top14, Euro clubs, International teams, and a mix 10+ ANZ Cup and Currie Cup teams.

So for the moment, i have just released kits, with no minikits. I have no minikits to release that are up to date. I did make menu logos as well, but as i mentioned earlier, i dont think a full ANZ Cup or Currie Cup patch is worth it as i think formats are changing very soon anyway and it won't be realistic to patch.. but at some stage i will be adding those logos we need for the newest version of MUP, that will have your favourite teams such as Wellington, Canterbury, Waikato, Auckland, Otago, Blue Bulls, Western Province, FS Cheetahs, Xerox Lions, Natal Sharks etc..

I will add kits packs to the front page downloads. I am sure Shaheen has made new Auckland and Canterbury kits, so i haven't added them into my downloads, just get them from his page. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Oct 18 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok, for the moment, i have decided to release the kits. The minikits are out of date anyway i would guess for both Currie Cup and ANZ Cup. In hindsight, it is probably best to wait until we make the new global club patch which will feature S14, Top14, Euro clubs, International teams, and a mix 10+ ANZ Cup and Currie Cup teams.

So for the moment, i have just released kits, with no minikits. I have no minikits to release that are up to date. I did make menu logos as well, but as i mentioned earlier, i dont think a full ANZ Cup or Currie Cup patch is worth it as i think formats are changing very soon anyway and it won't be realistic to patch.. but at some stage i will be adding those logos we need for the newest version of MUP, that will have your favourite teams such as Wellington, Canterbury, Waikato, Auckland, Otago, Blue Bulls, Western Province, FS Cheetahs, Xerox Lions, Natal Sharks etc..

I will add kits packs to the front page downloads. I am sure Shaheen has made new Auckland and Canterbury kits, so i haven't added them into my downloads, just get them from his page. Thanks.[/b]

have u downloaded them yet coz i dont no were u r downloading them

Latest posts