.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fa'atau82

RUGBY '08</span></span>

Files to Download

Kits

Guinness Premiership Modpack (for 06 and 08) Made by faatau82, molokodrinker (Wasps) and Edinburgh Gunner (Gloucester)
Magners League Modpack (Default teams for 06 and 08) Made by faatau82 and Edinburgh Gunner (Glasgow, Edinburgh and Cardiff)

Super 14
Vodacom Bulls (Home and Away, added 12th July 09)

Australian Super 14 HD KitPack (Contains Brumbies H/A, Reds H/A, Waratahs H/A and Western Force H/A) **Rapidshare link**
Australian Super 14 HD KitPack (Contains Brumbies H/A, Reds H/A, Waratahs H/A and Western Force H/A) **Filefront link**

French clubs
Brive
Stade Francais and Stade Francais Euro kit - by ShaheenJ

Other
<a href="http://files.filefront.com/BILionsNEWzip/;13217813;/fileinfo.html" target="_blank">British and Irish Lions
</a>Argentina - By Uli85
Australia
Japan Home and Japan Away - by ShaheenJ
Georgia
Germany
<a href="http://files.filefront.com/Ireland+high+def+kitsrar/;11616027;/fileinfo.html" target="_blank">Ireland
</a>Namibia Home and Namibia Away and Namibia RWC07 - by ShaheenJ
Portugal (not for 06)
South Africa - by Uli85
Tonga by Uli85
USA Home and USA Away and USA RWC07 - by ShaheenJ
Wales and Wales RWC07

Various Graphics Patches

TV Logos Patch (updates the main TV logo. Install a file for your nations tv network)
Baselayer Patch (assign 'gloves' to individual players with woosaah editor 08 to give them baselayers)
HD Bootpack - By Uli85 (updates all the games boots with real ones. Assign with woosaah editor 08)

</span></span></span>

Thanks for the coldgear stuff, i really enjoy playing with it.

The Fiji and Ospreys kit looks awesome.

Great stuff there!!

As for Munster away, I just saw it at a shop today, and it keeps the three golden crowns at the back, and the small TOYOTA symbol right beside that, maybe you could add this?

Oh mate! Absolutely superb!
One question, will the television logos work with 06?

Awesome mate, really really looking tight can't wait to add it to my game :D

Logos will work with 06, as will all the kits, it is just the location that might be different for tv logos, or teams that are not in 06, like Harlequins. Try it and see, i don't have the locations for 06 to hand but i am sure it will work for TV logos as the games are pretty much the same file codes for things like that.

I can do some S14 kits also if any of them have changed.

Honest to who you done Lome's tatoo, Tv logos and underarmour far you da man alright. Awesome stuff keep up the great work.

faatau those look awesome. thanks also to all the other modders involved...

just one thing;

there's a shortage of download links...

That's because i make the kits, with a number for screenshots and then after all kits are done, i will then go and make the remaining 10 zillion numbers.

And i will also post up pics later of legends patch kits.

TV Logos do work with rugby06 as does underarmour.

As for the canadian legends patch shirt i did post links in the other thread did you see them?

No, but that kit is like.. impossible to make nicely. Unless you have a clear image about 200x200+

whats with this sale kit?

C_71_article_1028426_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

is it a new kit i never seen them with it.

your teasing me with the ospreys kit and fiji kits.

If you want i can try and find more canadian pictures for the legend kits

Check out my site again, it's been revamped and it easier to find what you want now. I will add a chatroom and cyberface section. No downloads yet, but i will have to find somewhere that does not exceed bandwidth or exceed a time limit. I can do most of them on my site, but i am not sure if there is a site that no-one has had a problem with

These are great, i had some but don't speak enough italian to know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts