• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currie Cup section. I used a bugged player in the Australia A by mistake and you can actually see it as a shell of the kit, so it looks really cool. Ideal for minikits. I could use this as a minikit.

I am editing the main page to make it look more professional. Modpack will be available very soon.

WOW!Thanks for these amazing kits Gary :cheers: :bowdown: .Along with my roster update,playing this game will be fun again :D

Cheers
Ross

I am just finishing the MUP roster for 2007-08 and will shortly update it for 08-09. Then i will start on a sanzar roster, with a complete s14 roster.

if you want a sure comparison for the Italian teams I dissuade you the wiki's pages and the official sites because they are of last year .
I'VE FOUND THE NEW ROSTERs (I ADDED THE LAST TRANSFERS)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TREVISO:
http://www.legarugby.it/rosa.php?id=4&team=BENETTON%20TREVISO(if tou click on the name you will see age ,height and weight)

THIS ARE THE TRASNFERS 2008/2009:
Arrivi(ARRIVAL):
Augusto ALLORI (p, 29, Edimburgo) - Giorgio INTOPPA (t, 27, Cammi Calvisano) - Fraser WATERS (c, 32, London Wasps) - Andrew VILK (c, 27, Sale Sharks) - Ezio GALON (e, 31, Overmach Cariparma) - Marco NEETHLING (c, 23, Overmach Cariparma) - Mark GILBRIDE (2-3L, 27, Ibm Big Blues)

Partenze(DEPARTURE):
Nathan MAUGER (c, 30, Tolone) - Josè Manuel Neves Pinto (MM, 27, Futura Park Rugby Roma) - Simone FAVARO (3L, 20, Femi CZ Rovigo) - Scott PALMER (3L, 31, Casinò di Venezia) - Zane ANSELL (3L, 32, Carrera Petrarca Padova) - Marco ROSA (c, 24, Carrera Petrarca Padova) - Lucas BORGES (a, 28, U.S. Dax) - Francesco FIORANI (a/e, 20, Overmach Cariparma) - Marco PELIZZARI (3L, 23, Rugby Colorno)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALVISANO:
http://www.legarugby.it/rosa.php?id=3&...MMI%20CALVISANO

THIS ARE THE TRANSFERS 2008/2009:
Arrivi(ARRIVAL):
Giovanni RAINERI (ma, 32, Almaviva Capitolina) - Alejandro MORENO (p, 35, Leicester Tigers) - Valerio BERNABO' (2L, 24, Brive) - Hoani TUI (p, 24, Wellington) - Tommaso D'APICE (t, 20, Benevento) - Peter SIDOLI (2L, 28, Newport Gwent Dragons) - Ben EVANS (p, 33, Sale Sharks)

Partenze(DEPARTURE):
Adrien VIGNE DONATI (p, 24, Futura Park Roma) - Ben HAND (2L, 26, Brumbies) - Luke DOHERTY (2L, 26, Giappone) - Roland DE MARIGNY (ub, 33, PlusValore GRAN Parma) - Warren SPRAGG (a, 26, Carrera Petrarca Padova) - Giorgio INTOPPA (t, 27, Benetton Treviso) - Matthew BRESSONS (MM/MA, 23, Rugby Colorno)

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ITALIAN NAMES I TRASLATED IT :
ESTREMO (e) = Fullback
MEDIANO DI APERTURA (ma) = n 10
MEDIANO DI MISCHIA (mm) = n 9
PILONE (p)= prop
TALLONATORE (t) = hooker
TERZA LINEA (3l, n 8) = Flanker and N 8
SECONDA LINEA(2l)= lock
ALA (a) = wing
CENTRO©= Center

I hope that I have helped you.
for any other doubt on the Italian teams ask me (I know that for you translate Italian is difficult)
if you want i can do the same with the other teams

can someone tell me how to edit and change a teams name, logos, kit and possibly stadium?

Get rugbygob from my site when the download works again (try today or tomorrow) and then you can find the files you need to edit. Use fshED and bigGUI. Google them, and you will find them, probably from nba-live forum. When you done that, post here again.

fa'atau82, on that earc site it says theres a kit for rc toulon in the top 14 section but you cant download it. do u know why this is?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ Sep 25 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
fa'atau82, on that earc site it says theres a kit for rc toulon in the top 14 section but you cant download it. do u know why this is?[/b]

Ignore my last post. does someone wana make me the toulon logo to replace trevisos in the squad management, pick a team and in game logos for rugby 06? Would be very appreciated :)

MUP08 will be released very soon, and it includes Toulon. On my site i listed things but unless it's underlined and clickable, there is no link yet.

Fa'atau, is it possible to download any of the kits from the Rugby Center? I can't manage to download anything.

I have not uploaded them yet, and when i put the GP kits on, it killed my bandwidth. So they will be released here and downloadable on filefront mainly. I have a few in the pipeline.. Munster away, Ospreys H/A, Stade Francais H/A, Montpellier H.. i am getting round to doing them. Was there any in particular you needed?

Nah none in particular, it just seemed that you had some nice kits on there in the SS's
I'll post here if I decide on some.

brilliant kits thanks very much mate, one favor , could you please host the logo files, and like flag files please :) cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts