• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was supposed to be last weekend, but my internet connection went down (for maintenance) for the whole of saturday so i added a few more things to it.. i'm waiting for Uli's stuff, so probably this weekend.

Here's the very quiet release of the Lions kit. Despite it not being launched until December, i saw it in the Daily Mail yesterday.

LINK

I am just finishing off the last few minikits. I will try to post the images here, but there is going to be maybe just under a hundred!

I am waiting for Uli's bootpack, which i now have. I will add these minikits i have made into MUP before i release it, i have to do that this week.. i decided that it was better to release the beta with more files, so you won't have to wait until december.

Although, some of the minikits i have added are not the same as the kits as i have to update the kits.. but that is very few teams.

The MUP will include all the created faces of TRF with the new face creating sistem???(Hope so)

i cant wait for the super14 lits, especially the wforce and qreds.

Hey could someone tell me the name of the file of the scoreboard?? :huh:

So, I've just downloaded the Stad Francais, Magners League and GP Kits from pg. 1 of this thread. I've really got no clue where to put these files. Can someone lend me a hand?

Fa'atau says: Gladly O' Ro. Follow this instruction very closely, i will say this only once..

1. Download files DONE
2. Unzip or unrar (extract) them to somewhere of your choosing on your PC, like a new folder 'ea rugby stuff' in 'my documents'. You should see lots of files called .fsh and .big with long numbers as the filename, i.e 1234567910111213.fsh. Try and put them all together.

3. Copy and paste these files to HDD://Program Files/EA Sports/EA Sports Rugby 08. NOTE: This will not affect Super 14.
4. Load game and they should be there.

Have you just got this game new?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Nov 23 2008, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So, I've just downloaded the Stad Francais, Magners League and GP Kits from pg. 1 of this thread. I've really got no clue where to put these files. Can someone lend me a hand?

Fa'atau says: Gladly O' Ro. Follow this instruction very closely, i will say this only once..

1. Download files DONE
2. Unzip or unrar (extract) them to somewhere of your choosing on your PC, like a new folder 'ea rugby stuff' in 'my documents'. You should see lots of files called .fsh and .big with long numbers as the filename, i.e 1234567910111213.fsh. Try and put them all together.

3. Copy and paste these files to HDD://Program Files/EA Sports/EA Sports Rugby 08. NOTE: This will not affect Super 14.
4. Load game and they should be there.

Have you just got this game new?
[/b]

Yeah... So, I just copied them into the main folder and restarted the game. None of the new stuff was there.

Fa'atau says: See my PM. You must start the game with the .exe

If not, copy the one in the main directory to desktop and use that

I was wondering if you were gonna release the minikits and artboards as a pack separately? Or do we have to download the MUP to get these?

MUP 09 is a collection of files, all you'd have to do is take the ones you need and add them to the other mods you have.

Fa'atau have a look at the SANZAR Mup thread, are the pictures decent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts