• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Dec 1 2008, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
MUP 09 is a collection of files, all you'd have to do is take the ones you need and add them to the other mods you have.[/b]

Lets say I just wanted the minikits and the artboards. Are they labeled in the gob.xml so i can find just these files?

Just find the original filenames in rugbygob (the excel file by Kingwilko) and if you go into the MUP09 folder, you can search for the filenames.On vista, you can actually search a folder.

I have used this in the past and its a great mod i cant download it :(

sup man i know u said that your busy, but in the 2009 period can u make ospreys orange kit.

cheers

I would like to, but i have no use for it in MUP, unless we can at some stage add the euro kits as the away kit. It can be a patch if someone wants to make the kits.

hey, it's been a while since the last time i logged in TRF, and i'm pleased to see you've kept making awesome mods.

cheers!

I've been taking awesomeness lessons from o'rothlain. I am now almost as awesome as him.

mapusuafacejb9.jpg

DOWNLOAD (Filefront)

Updates a generic face for face ID 41119, with d-medium skintone. Best i can do without o-edit.

It's not that accurate.. but it's ok as a base. Maybe i can do some updates to bald faces already in the game. They need new textures, and shouldn't look too bad.

Could you update Agustin Pichot face , please?

faatau says: See Uli's thread.

i know but i thought it would match and suit the new fiji kit better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts