• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

.::~:: Faatau82's Workshop ::~::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more to come.. Ulster Away, Leinster Away (with the right style numbers!) and Llanelli Scarlets, hopefully released tomorrow. I made Connacht, but am even unsure to have them in MUP..

For Fa'atau82

I downloaded the Guinness Premiership 2008-09 Season KitPack, but there is a prtoblem with the t-shirt of Sale Sharks. In the selection menu the home t-shirt is white and away t-shirt is blue, but in the game it is opposite. I corrected it exchanging the name of files 438d25f54ea3e79bcf15daf18725bd8d.fsh with 3c231107eee30bbecde7598c97b2d4d9.fsh, 144e67c0bb32e36bd1570e4a7f8759ce.fsh with 3a5586fa7232e063b5135fe3473d261f.fsh.
Now I'm working about faces of Castrogiovanni (Tigers) and Mirko Bergamasco (Stade Francais).
I would translate in Italian the game. I need to modify the dc371d84ed78d4cf88a641a8d8abc38a file, but i don't know the program to do it. Can you help me? Can you tell me what program can I use and where i can download it? ( is it tinyxml editor or another ea tool?)

The Guinnes Premiership kit pack is a great work!!

In the original game, EA got Sale and Clermont Home and Away kits mixed up. I have fixed it, but the minikits aren't added, so it's the original mistake with the minikits. I am making Minikits and it will be fixed.

Does the game not have an italian language install?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Oct 1 2008, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In the original game, EA got Sale and Clermont Home and Away kits mixed up. I have fixed it, but the minikits aren't added, so it's the original mistake with the minikits. I am making Minikits and it will be fixed.

Does the game not have an italian language install?[/b]

The game is only in English. However in my game version there is only Treviso and Calvisano. I would insert only the original name of this stadium. I try Mup, but i don't interest the top 14, so i use the Mup V1.0.

The MUP 09 i am using has most of the Super10 in it, and all logos/kits are done.

All those kits in page 1 are for the original game or are they with the filenames of MUP?

@ man007

In MUP, it is only European team, so it has all 14 french teams, extra italian teams and teams from spain and romania. In the original game, you only have 5 french teams and 2 italian. You can play MUP. Just copy your directory you have now and when MUP is released, hopefully in the next 2 weeks, put all the files in it and copy the exe to desktop and you can play it at will. It won't affect your other mods or the original game.

how did u get a pic of the stoop like that that is ace as.

To make these, you have to get a high res image (1024x512) minimum. You need 2 images, so it has the panoramic effect. If you are very lucky you find awesome photos, as you will see with Bristol so it pans flawlessly. You can either use the image flipped horizontally to do it (beware of reflection on text, you'll have to mask it or edit it) or split the image in half and re-scale it, as i have done for most.. so most of them should look full scale panoramic view.

I have done this for the entire Guinness Premiership and will try to get as many more done as possible.. it's not time, it's finding a good quality photo at a high resolution, as with the faces. I have also done Stade de France, Twickenham and that's all i had time to do tonight. 10 is enough for a day!

I have to ID the .fsh locations tomorrow, and then i can start posting screens and share the data. Dady is also doing some, and they look pretty good too.

Ok, i have been messing around in the xml's today and have changed the grass for South Africa successfully, and added Newlands as Croke Park, with working Irish adboards with no missing textures, added rain, added mud and will update the springbok graphics to Ireland.

Now i just have to figure out how to edit the english file without it changing things, i have no idea why it does, even if i just change one word. Does anyone have any tips with this?

Pageski?

Wales Are Using Same numbers as in previous kits with the welsh emblem on them =], welsh kits are looking really good, roll on the yellow away one :p

I think the patch should have a different name , because i thought that it UPDATE all the teams in the game, but in fact the patch REPLACES the orginal teams, so it will be named EUROPEAN PATCH or something like that, just to avoid confusions.

Just a opinion,don´t kill me :p

Hey Man!, awesome scoreboards man there brilliant mind doing the http://www.supersport.co.za/ supersport scorecard that south africa use?.

I hate the new wales kit they had a nice 2007-2008 one.

You did the kit great though :).

I have amended the scoreboards now so they are generic but have the tv logo for each for the specific tv stations that they would televised by. So SA has supersport. I am also making new fifa style minikits. They look awesome in the game.

safe :)

i like these fifa templates more. They look easier to make and are ideally better.

Example of 'fifa' minikits style (i have made home and away for each Guinness Premiership team so far)

thats hot man there safe :)

can i see a screenshot of an amended scoreboards :p

Home and Away 'fifa' style minikits done so far that are in-game: Samoa, Fiji and all 12 teams of Guinness Premiership. I have also made: Ospreys, Cardiff, Munster, Western Force and Stormers. I have to extract each file as i can't rename the label inside the file. This is why it takes extra time. Perhaps someone has a tip to do this? I am talking about the kxxxxL1, kxxxxL2, kxxxxR1, kxxxxR2 labels.

I did these over the weekend. I am very quick in my work and i think they look excellent (if i do say so myself) but to do all the teams is gonna take at least a month at full speed, maybe even just before xmas. I am not a student so i have to do this in my own time which can be limited to maybe 3hrs a day, so please be patient with them.

Often when you show stuff like this people want it and get impatient and it takes time to finish. Not saying anyone is, but i'm just letting you know roughly how long at my pace it will take.

I will make an S14 minikit pack too and finish off my s14 kit update just before xmas or in the new year. There is a huge amount to do, and even at this pace it takes time with just one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts