faces with updated headgears

S

savundra92

10y3uoj.jpg

35d0m1c.jpg

2w2k9ro.jpg

rig044.jpg

27xjos0.jpg

Great work, can you put a canterbury black headgear to Vincent Clerc? ,please.It could be used as a Halfpenny face.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Apr 11 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great work, can you put a canterbury black headgear to Vincent Clerc? ,please.It could be used as a Halfpenny face.[/b]

yeh i'll have a go. but remember uli made that headgear im just doing simple stuff. thanks m8

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Apr 12 2009, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice work mate[/b]
thanks fa'atau

man007 i would upload but i want to learn how to assign the players custom .big files. i have been downloading faces which can assign new face id's matching the player id's with custom big files. i hear there is a tutorial somewhere. can someone give me the thread to do this so that i can learn this and upload the halfpenney.

daniel halangahu (darkened jeremy paul skin tone)
imgffc3811fzik6zj.jpeg

k0lovq.jpg

hopefully someone will make a face for him soon.

will upload halfpenny next.

Leigh Halfpenney download

http://rapidshare.com/files/237560790/leighalfpenny.rar.html

rename to a face id that is the same as his player id, then open up rugby 08 and play a game with him playing. when loading the game it will say there is an error of (async load or something like that) ......big file. close the rugby game application but leave the error message up. that ....... is what you rename the leighalfpenney .big file to. then add him to you rugby 08 (or 06) directory. thanks and enjoy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ May 27 2009, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
daniel halangahu (darkened jeremy paul skin tone)
imgffc3811fzik6zj.jpeg

k0lovq.jpg

hopefully someone will make a face for him soon.

will upload halfpenny next.[/b]

Ill add a hairpiece and it should be good enough to use.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ May 27 2009, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what do u think?
prevg.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ May 27 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ill add a hairpiece and it should be good enough to use.[/b]

we could merge both parts :D
[/b][/quote]

fantastic face, are you being sarcastic about merging the faces or are you serious. thanks for doing the face anyways m8.

cheers

Very nice. The hair is too much, but we can pretend he's grown it.. and the face is nice too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ May 27 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i can edit it any way to look better. :D[/b]

very good halangahu face :bravo: . the only request i ask is for him to have a haircut. otherwise well done and thanks. :cheers:

Latest posts