• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite second team

As an Englishman my options are limited because everyone else hates us and hence don't deserve my support.

I like Fiji then Samoa then Tonga though; they don't hate us I think...

Well for example I am a big Chief fan, but I also like the Crusaders.
I support the AB, but I also like Fiji.

so in your case:
1) Boks and Bulls
2)??? :D

I know mate only being a bit sarcastic.
1. Blue Bulls/Bulls
2. Springboks
Anyone playing against the English and WP/Stormers.

Represent! Spoken like a true Bulls supporter :D we share common ground on the WP matter

After Australia... generally Ireland or Argentina... or even Fiji...

Ireland for heritage reasons... Argentina and Fiji for their style of play and I just love seeing them bring an upset...

And I will generally support Scotland against every other country for heritage purposes as well...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Sep 26 2008, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLegg @ Sep 8 2008, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All Blacks
Crusaders
Canterbury
HSOB[/b]

HSOB.... not bad. At least you're not another Christchurch fan haha, can't stand Christchurch.

Burnside is the best though....
[/b][/quote]
Pffft, what happened this year...thats right, HSOB won the cup. Burnside the best, please, but I would go for them over god damn Christchurch. Think they're the best cuz they're named after Little England

First and foremost I support the All Blacks, Hurricanes and Taranaki, because they're the teams I was born into.

Internationally I support Ireland after the All Blacks because I'm part Irish and they're probably a lot of people's second team, anyway.

In the Super 14 I support the Chiefs because I liked them when they made the semis for the first time, and I thought Byron Kelleher played his best ever rugby that year.

In ANC I usually just go for the underdog. I'll never support Canterbury or Auckland, so when they play each other it's hard to pick who I want to win.

(1) Wallabies / Reds
(2) Waratahs
(3) Force
(4) Brumbies
(5) RSA
(6) Northampton
(7) Ulster / Ireland

It's a good thing everyone seems to have a soft spot for the paddies, they need as much help as they can get lately :D

Who's that winger from Leinster that is in fantastic at the moment?

1) saracens
2) western force

there both my favourite but they play different leagues so because i watch guinn more carefully i put sarries as first since i go watch em.

also the boks as the country i like most ofc :D

Latest posts