• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favourite video game

Originally posted by sambãd5@Jul 7 2006, 12:15 PM
castle of the winds
Mint game.

Ahh the days when graphics didn't matter as we did not know any better. :D

Multiplayer Brian Lara Cricket on the Mega Drive.

Used to spend hours playing that against my cousins.

I can honestly say FEAR has to be right up there for me... that game was scary as f#ck!

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 8 2006, 12:12 AM
I can honestly say FEAR has to be right up there for me... that game was scary as f#ck!
Man I gotta get that one!

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jul 7 2006, 11:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jul 8 2006, 12:12 AM
Man I gotta get that one! [/b]
If you do get a chance (probably make it onto your PS3 with any luck) you have to play it at night and by yourself. But don't be smoking any wacky 'herbs' before hand, otherwise it might get a little too much :unsure: .

Jonah Lomy rugby, The command & Conquer series and finally Age of Empires.

Well i got all time classics and todays greatness

Goldeneye
JLR

kept me indoors during teenage years, where i was curious of the outside world - so they kept me discleplined where i would normally be loitering, stealing, attention seeking....looking for direction.

Rugby 2006
PES
Oblivion
GTA:SA
TW2005
in no particular order, also jeopardised my employment, relationships, and health (lack of sleep and food)

These are signs of a good games....where u sacrifice needs for personal pleasure.....boys just wanna have fun right???

But only one game has brought me too injury, where i couldnt play, but wanted to really bad, coz it was soo good....it never got boring, until after 2 years

JLR - gave me a bloody blister on the tips of my thumbs (no joysticks then)...i couldnt play JLR for a day or so, and i was biting at the bit, looking for cotton buds, or any kind of solution.

Originally posted by ak47@Jul 11 2006, 12:18 PM
Well i got all time classics and todays greatness

Goldeneye
JLR

kept me indoors during teenage years, where i was curious of the outside world - so they kept me discleplined where i would normally be loitering, stealing, attention seeking....looking for direction.

Rugby 2006
PES
Oblivion
GTA:SA
TW2005
in no particular order, also jeopardised my employment, relationships, and health (lack of sleep and food)

These are signs of a good games....where u sacrifice needs for personal pleasure.....boys just wanna have fun right???

But only one game has brought me too injury, where i couldnt play, but wanted to really bad, coz it was soo good....it never got boring, until after 2 years

JLR - gave me a bloody blister on the tips of my thumbs (no joysticks then)...i couldnt play JLR for a day or so, and i was biting at the bit, looking for cotton buds, or any kind of solution.
Mate...we must be related somehow :lol:

I agree on evreything...cept the PES....I'm Fifa....GT anything instead of GTA anything....

So true about JLR!!!! I got sore thumbs too at one stage!!!

But yeah....Goldeneye and JLR cna never be surpassed for the experience it gave us at the time......and they both came out at the same time! Pele and Cruyff!!! Ali and Fraser!!! Langer and Stuart!!!

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jul 11 2006, 12:41 PM
and they both came out at the same time! Pele and Cruyff!!! Ali and Fraser!!! Langer and Stuart!!!
:lol: :bravo: :cheers:

hahahaha

so true GG...brilliant analogy!!!!

:D

Latest posts